MR. Cohon try to get TSN to have, CFL This Week Show

TSN NEED TO DO THIS, THE SCORE HAS CFL SNAP AND TSN ARE SHOWING ALL CFL GAMES, PLAYOFFS, AND THE GREY CUP AND NO CFL ON CBC, THEY NEED TO PROMOTE THE CFL THEMSELFS MOREW ON TSN WITH A CFL THIS WEEK SHOW TO PROMOTE THE CFL.

HOW TO YOU GUYS FEEL ABOUT THIS SUGGESTION!   SPYDER

This would be a great marketing aspect if he can get TSN to do it. But knowing the egos at TSN I doubt it will happen.

I suggest you email that exact message to TSN. Just cut and paste...don't change a thing.

you must really hate TSN :lol:

Honestly, the period isn't that far from the comma...

And the Caps Lock isn't that far from the A either...

With that in mind, I think it would be great. In Regina we already have out weekly hour long Rider show... but something on TSN would be fantastic.

They really should do something along this line, if they aren't planning to already. I'd love to stream it from their website.

Didn't they do something similar last season, where they had the panel discussion? That was pretty interesting, they just need to show more highlights of games.

Get on it spidey, we're all behind you on this one.

Hecdk Matt Doneitagain would be a perfect host if you can pull him away from a mirror. :lol: :lol:

Now, you see spidey, you were critical of everyone picking on you.

This time you have a great idea! Now I'm not English teacher, but you would earn yourself so much more credibility here if you had proper punctuation and didn't use the caps lock.

Do what I do, go back and re-read and edit your mistakes....case in point look below, this post was edited because of grammar and spelling.

Has Mr. Cohon spent enough time in Canada to have seen CFL Snap on the Score? Unlike the MLB with T.W.I.B.(this week in baseball) which has games everyday comprising a week, most of the CFL's games are played on two or three days a week. Weak idea Cohon. Wheres the game video game already?

kel

Its not a bad idea, but can they find enough interesting stories to keep things interesting with a half-hour show? Most people dont really care unless it involves their team-- I mean how many people in Edmonton or Vancouver care about Scott Schultz football camp he holds every year? I wonder how many even know he does it-- there are only so many stories you can do, unless they do a show on exapansion or the salary cap- and really, we get enough of that on here.

Maybe they could have it on at night in the west as well. Not catering to the east time zone entirely. When I hear that some CFL guy will be on OFF THE RECORD I cant watch cause Im not home from work.

Spyder has a good idea. He just needs the right tools for the skill level. I would offer him my crayons, but Elmo stole them so that he could remodel his house.

My dog has better ideas for the promotion of the CFL.

kel

So then, enlighten us, "kel"...

Yes, "kell", if you or your pooch have some great, doable ideas we'd love to here 'em. Don't hold out on us.

Maybe your dog should be posting on this forum rather than you-- at least he would make more sense.

Bob Irving did something similar, a few years ago (2005) on the Corus Radio stations. Would be nice to see something of this ilk. Maybe the CBC would do it, since they aren''t doing games for a while?

Maybe I'll suggest it to my friend Joe at the CBC :wink:

If they were creative enough they really could come up with a CFL show of some kind. In fact, they are almost obligated to from a cultural standpoint.

It could even be something sort off the wall such as a sit com about a player or a guy who owns a team or something. Or maybe involve a player in a subplot on an existing show. There could be lots of creative ideas.