Mr. Banks

Wow what a great player in Brandon Banks we have, a highlight reel catch and run for a TD followed up by another great 103 yard return for a TD on special teams, fantastic, should call him Blazing Banks, he split Ottawa's special teams like a knife through cake all the way to the end zone, great return.

GO CATS GO!!!

He is a special player for sure. I like to think that this is what the CFL game is all about. Undersized players showing off their skills. Kinda breaking the NFL stigma (if I'm using that word correctly) that size=skill

I`ve even heard Kent Austin refer to him as Speedy B.

He`s proven himself, since his arrival, to be a replacement for that Williams guy.

Loved the way he faked a hand off to Sinkfield partway up the field on that kick return. Sent a few REDBLACKS to the other side of the field and then managed to keep his footing when he was almost tripped up around mid-field.
Special, Speedy Banks indeed! :rockin:

Frankly, when I saw him fake the hand off to Sinkfield, I got quite nervous (remembering the previous blew team game).

I'm sure he makes the other team's special team and defensive co-ordinator very concerned.

That's a good thing,

X2!!

When he changes field in a more north-south fashion instead of bubbling backwards as he did in Toronto, he's dynamite. He needs to trust his instincts and capacity to make the first defender miss by attacking the return team. He is a blazing runner and easily the most fun to watch of all the Cat players when he has the ball. Sinkfield is more like Earl Winfield in that his stride is so deceptively fast you almost sense too late how well he accelerates through seams on a return. Having these two on the field at the same time can really cause a lot of Tylenol popping on the other sideline. Great to see!

Oski Wee Wee,

Russ

Once he gets a little seam he can bust it big time.

That's what it says on his license plate.

HE HAS TO GO NORTH AND SOUTH NOT EAST WEST AS IT DOES NOT WORK TOO OFTEN

Add in Giguere and...

Special Teams player of the week

Hamilton Tiger-Cats ?@Ticats 24m24 minutes ago
#Ticats WR/KR Brandon Banks is the #CFL Special Teams Player of the Week!

103 KR for TD!

With that return, Banks is square with me.

Last week vs Toronto, his attempt to make something of a non-play and nearly costing us a safety was less then impressive, and his first return in Ottawa for a loss of 6 because he was trying to make something out of nothing.

Congratulations BB you deserve it Man!!

Let's show Montreal this Saturday how you can split the special teams return coverage or DB's on defence as our double threat Mr. Banks.

GO CATS GO!!!