most

Sure you did. That’s why you told me that my facts were wrong, when clearly they were not.

Regardless of what he was actually convicted of, which is not what I was referring to, he WAS arrested for drunk driving. Which means he now has an arrest record.

You seriously think I do not know what I was talking about? If there is one thing I know, its football news, regardless of whether it is NFL or CFL. Im pretty sure anybody on here would agree with that.In fact, when he was arrested, I believe I commented on that. Feel free to check my past posts… :roll:

In this particular case you obviously didn’t, which is why you carelessly accused me of not knowing the facts, which you hadn’t even bothered to check first. After the fact you back-peddled and acknowledged that he was arrested, but only after it was totally obvious that you didn’t know what you were talking about when you hurled the blunt accusation against me.

I would have accepted your apology by the way, but sadly you apparently don’t see the need for one. You still can though, after you finish wiping the egg off your face.

No I did know. If it bothers you that much that I did know, go back and check my previous posts… :roll:

Im not sorry because I didnt say anything wrong. If anything, you implied that he was driving drunk, when he wasnt. You could have explained to everyone that they had nothing on him for it so they charged him with negligent driving…

Picking on the riders are we? Sort of a sad case of trolling if you ask me. Have you ran security checks on the players how would you know?

05, I bet crosshairs is one of those rent-a-cops! He knows everyone’s criminal records! Well, at least they think they do!