MOST OVER RATED 11-0 TEAM EVER

Just as a side thought, this website pisses my off!!, it is TOO SLOW. I used to come to this site a lot but now I don't bother because I know it is way to slow. How many other people feel the same way. I have been away for awhile and come back and yep, it is even worse than before!! I guess the CFL wants do drive fans away. Let the excuses begin from the people who run this site. To the CFL, take your website to a different provider or host. My local library has a faster website than this one. What a Joke!!

Yeah, there were some really bad calls last night. Would they have made a difference? I don’t know (other than the roughing call on Kidd), but I think both teams showed that they had a solid defence, and if it weren’t for that last pick, it would have gone into overtime…now that would have been exciting!

I haven't noticed the site being very slow at all...maybe it's your own connection?

You guys are complaining about the roughing the passer on Carl Kidd? In the sports section of the Edmonoton Sun today there's a picture of Kidd with his hands in Ray's face, touching his helmet on that very play.... And I'm tired of people complaining about individual bad reffing situations all the time! We all know the refs in the CFL are horrible and there's bad calls made against every team every game.

Funny when the Lions suddenly lose by some blown calls they are here complaining. When Riders complain about bad reffing that costs us wins we are whining and making excuses etc, you are all hypocrites you guys.

Now you know how it feels to be beaten by the refs for once. I don't want to hear any Lions fans dissing Riders fans about reffing after this bout here. Lions LOST, might have been a loss to the refs but they still lost.

No, no complaining. The Leos made too many dumb mistakes to say that the refs lost the game for them. Bad penalties taken at the most inopportune times, AND the D letting Davis through on the 2nd last play of the game. That is what lost them the game...not the refs.

It seems to me that when I made comemnts about the really bad PI calls when the ESKS and the Lions played in BC place I was told to quit whinning. Well now it is time for me to say it. SUCK IT UP PRICESS YOU LOST

You said it bro, Eskimooooooooos!!!!

BC is on pace to match 13-5 record of 2004. In the 17th game of 2004, BC was also 12-5 at this time. Teams should be judged by total performance for entire season and not just part of the season.

Actually, BC is the best 11-0 team in CFL history because the other 11-0 teams are from the 1940s to 1950s. The modern age has better athletes, coaching, facilities, technology and professionalism.

BC on pace to match 13-5? I dunno where you've been the last 10 weeks but they haven't beat a non-basement team since August 27th.

Mr Black apologies is that good for you! pennw not you too are you turning a bit green here!

AH I hate to burts your bubble, but Calgary was 11-0 in the 90s once. Also remember that they had first place wrapped up by October, not going to finish 2nd in November.

The roughing the passer call was text book. Kidd made contact with Ray’s head. They have been calling it that way all season. As soon as you make contact with the quarterbacks head you get the flag. The call that Suitor (second worst colour guy on TV) was complaining about on Printers, there was no contact to the head. Had Kidd hit any other part of Ray the interception would have stood and Edmonton would not have scored on that drive. Once again
SUCK IT UP PRICESS

Suck it up prices? How did you know our gas prices were sucking my wallet dry. 101/ litre. Thanks for your concerns Budha…LOL

Actually Budha is correct, they have been calling hits to the head tight all year. How about Simons undisciplined penalty for retaliating against Brady.
Nope, we took undisciplined penalties at the wrong time. Good teams will kill you for taking those and the Eskies made us pay.

I agree with you there, Simon should not have lost his temper like that, and to tell the truth, I would have been tempted to throw him out of the game for that.

Kidd, OTOH, did not go after Ray's head. Does that make a difference? I guess not...but...whatever. It's over & done with now, and the Leos really need to get more disciplined if they want to have any chance of reaching, and winning, the Grey Cup.

Talk about the height of cheek…

My guess it you bandwagon riding losers wouldn’t have the backbone to have dropped a thread like this one at www.lionbackers.com, for fear of a serious strip being torn from you cowardly a$$s now would you.

Your season series wins will disappear like the smoke and mirrors your fag loving team is, when facing elimination from a Calgary team with no pressure on it the western
Semi final, and you find yourselves in a world of hurt after Saturday night…

Then we will see who has the last laugh on that day! :twisted:

We will see how godlike you are then Buda! :evil:

your fag loving team is
Now, was that really necessary?

I am looking like a freaken genius after last night.

God damn and I have to agree with RnR BC actually screwed the pounch and are going to give up first. I was right though when I said that they would not lose out

My guess it you bandwagon riding losers wouldn't have the backbone to have dropped a thread like this one at [url=http://www.lionbackers.com]www.lionbackers.com[/url], for fear of a serious strip being torn from you cowardly a$$s now would you.
For the record I am no bandwagon jumper, unlike 90% of lions fans, who now have broken ankles form jumping off.

Also I just posted this same topic on lionbacker.com bring it on buddy

You might make it to the West Final thanks to Edmonton losing to Calgary but it doesn't matter who you play between Edmonton or Calgary you are finished. BC does not deserve the West Final over Edmonton.

Screw you, pal. The Leos did the job in more than the first half of the season, the eskies, and everyone else didn't do anything until late in the second half. So now you guys can get stuffed.