Most hated team

Just wondering what team do you despise the most in the CFL. For me hands down it's the stinkin' Eskimos. Hate isn't a strong enough word to describe how much I despise that organization, players, coaches, etc. Loved seeing them miss the playoffs and sincerely hope they miss again this year. Go Leos!

Get a life!

ya this is just a crap thread with no point...

Get a life!
Guess I should have started a thread asking " Who wants to see the Esks miss again". I'm thinking lots of people here would love to see that!

And I bet a lot of people would want the Lions to miss too! Pointless thread.

Nobody "hates" losers. There's a reason why the Yankees are the most hated team in MLB, and the Eskimos may be the most hated team in the CFL. It is a testament to their long histories of success and accomplishments on and off the field. Every team in the CFL could only wish they were "hated" by fans of other teams as much as the Eskies are.

Why is it all of a sudden THIS thread that's pointless? There are probably a billion others on much the same topic. Funny how the first negative comment came from a 'shmoes fan.

Far and away the Eskimos are my most hated team ... them missing the playoffs is my best "negative" sports memory (ie, vs the Stamps winning the Grey Cup, the Flames making their playoff run in '04, Canada winning Olympic hockey gold ... those are all "positive" things). It's my best sports memory that involved a team losing, as opposed to my team winning.

i love how when sum1 bashes the esks, its wrong. but when an esks fan (not every esks fan does this...) bashes some other team its ok....

culture of entitlement ... :roll:

culture of entitlement
Exactly, that's why it was so ggreat to see them miss in 06'.

I do agree with you larry, but there is one exception to this rule. The Toronto Maple Leafs were voted by fans as the most hated sports franchise in North America, and they have been losers for 40 years.

hahaha. I hate the Esks the mosts with the Stamps coming up a close second.

And as for the Leafs, thats just natural. you have a team that sucks year after year, combine that with a media that seems to think that the Leafs are the only team in the world worth talking about or showing, and you get a team that everyone hates. Man I hate the Leafs. Go Habs Go. I can't wait for Saturday when the Habs knock the leafs out of the Playoffs.

I guess I just don't understand the need to hate another team, person, etc. If I look at the world through rose coloured glasses so be it. You might as well change the title of this to "What team or city am I most jealous of"

Thread and posts like this are infantile at best, instead of saying "get a life" maybe I should have said "grow up".

I'm with cfleskfan on this one.....

I agree with your hatrid for the Leafs, mine is the same for the same reason and believe me it has nothing to do with jealousy. Go Habs Go!!

As far as teams in the CFL that are the most disliked go to the rank the teams thread and see who gets ranked 8th to see which team is the most disliked.

Well put, cfleskfan. There are more than a few infantile buffoons in this thread that need to grow up, get over their petty jealousy of the Eskimos, and move on. But, as I said. It is actually a compliment to the Eskimos organization that they get under the skin of opposing fans so easily. If the Eskimos were to have only won let's say, 5 Grey Cups, like the stamps, or 2 Grey Cups, like the riders, there would be no jealousy or "hatred" towards them. But, you rack up 13 Grey Cups, in a relatively short period of time, and rival fans don't like it. Personally, I love to see them squirm. It makes me know my favorite team is doing something right. :lol: :lol:

Don't get me wrong. It's not like I don't enjoy watching the stamps fall on their face, which they do alot more frequently than the Eskimos. When the stamps missed the playoffs for 3 consecutive years, in 2002, 2003, 2004, there was nobody grinning from ear to ear more than I was. I just don't "hate" them; as there really is nothing to be jealous of.