I like better the Edmonton vs. Montreal game, because both teams kept exchanging the lead. While in the Montreal vs. Ottawa contest, Montreal built a big lead, then collapsed.
I love it when teams trade the lead, because you know it might come down to who gets the ball last.
Great games this year (though I haven't watched all the games, so don't beat me with a stick if your favourite isn't there), in chornological order:
- Montreal @ Ottawa
- Edmonton @ Montreal
- Saskatchewan @ Toronto
- Montreal @ Winnipeg (though this was purely an offence contest. Both defensive units were crappy)
- Saskatchewan @ Ottawa
- Montreal @ Toronto (might have been the defensive showdown of the year so far... two great offence stopped)
- Toronto @ Hamilton (Labour Day)
- Montreal @ BC (with such a crappy ending, though)
- Edmonton @ Saskatchewan (movie-like finish)
I also enjoyed seeing the Riders turn over the ball nine times in Montreal, but that's just because it was the awakening of the Montreal's defensive unit. It wasn't a great game because only one team showed up.