most exciting game this year

got this idea from another topic... which is the most exciting game you've attended or watched on tv this year?

I'd have to say the July 1st Canada Day win for the Renegades over the Alouettes 39-36 in ot. After the game went into OT as the Renegades came back after being down by 23 points in the 3rd quarter I felt that Ottawa had to win because they had played so hard the fourth quarter. It seemed like it was expected to happen.

I like Winnipeg's comeback against Montreall... final was what 51-46 or something? I don't remember exactly but that game was one jaw dropper after another. Apparently even ESPN was showing highlights of the game because it was just that good.

HMMMMMM!!!
10 replies for each post from calgary4life.
No replies from Kanga.
Anyone getting the picture?
GO RIDERS GO!!!!

Esks123 & Calgary4Life those are two great choices.

And I was at that game.... I pick that one as the most exciting game this season (so far). The Montreal @ Ottawa game was also crazy. When people watched those two games, they really know now that anything can happen in the CFL....

I like better the Edmonton vs. Montreal game, because both teams kept exchanging the lead. While in the Montreal vs. Ottawa contest, Montreal built a big lead, then collapsed.

I love it when teams trade the lead, because you know it might come down to who gets the ball last.

Great games this year (though I haven't watched all the games, so don't beat me with a stick if your favourite isn't there), in chornological order:

• Montreal @ Ottawa
  • Edmonton @ Montreal
  • Saskatchewan @ Toronto
  • Montreal @ Winnipeg (though this was purely an offence contest. Both defensive units were crappy)
  • Saskatchewan @ Ottawa
  • Montreal @ Toronto (might have been the defensive showdown of the year so far... two great offence stopped)
  • Toronto @ Hamilton (Labour Day)
  • Montreal @ BC (with such a crappy ending, though)
  • Edmonton @ Saskatchewan (movie-like finish)

I also enjoyed seeing the Riders turn over the ball nine times in Montreal, but that's just because it was the awakening of the Montreal's defensive unit. It wasn't a great game because only one team showed up.

Where is that stick.LOL
How about Toronto@Montreal Turd.
You forgot that one.
We haven't won a regular season game in Montreal in along time.Can you at least give us credit for that game.
GO RIDERS GO!!!!

Probably the most exciting game I attended was B.C @ Edmonton Sept.24th. You could feel the electricity throughout the stadium. No one left early regardless of the score. Was a great game to watch!

Edm @ SSK Sept. 18 -- Omarr Morgan's blocked field goal was amazing, and that one play will lift the Riders into playing better football and motivate the through the rest of the season.

....can't be......the spelling in Calgary4life's posts is near perfect.....

Ture !

The Montreal Ottawa game was a good one but not the best because it was just a good come back Great if you win, lousy if you lose.
The Montreal Edmonton game however was a much better game because the lead changed hands 4 or 5 times. It was exciting for fans of both teams right till the very end regardless of the outcome.

that was a good game.

Winnipeg vs. Montreal shoot out at CanadInns. Both teams scored over 40 points. Very fun to watch.

Kanga would probably agree with the first Winnipeg ...Montreal game....and I would agree and have to agree......this game went back and forth and had every exciting element a CFL. game should have ....Bombers played liked a team possesed in that game but quickly reverted back to the play that has brought them to where they are now.... last place in the west..but its ture...they will be back....

My two favorite games were when Montreal lost to Ottawa. They were down by alot of points and came back to win the game. Second was a game that I was at. Saskatchewan vs. Edmonton. It was not only because of the block at the end, but both teams appeared to out of the game on several occasions, and to have an ending like that was increadable.

The most exciting game that i've seem on the tv so far this year is the one that was played Wednesday night.With all the misfortune the Argos were having ,PinBall came up with trying the Double Reverse and that not only fooled the Renegades but the second ball carrier tosses it to the Receiver in the open and the result was a 35yard again and a first down.
The Argos never looked back after that play!.

WHOA! DO YOU GUYS LOVE ME OR WHAT!!!

BEST GAME THUS FAR? THAT IS A THAF CHOICE!!! I'LL SAY WINNIPEG/MONTREAL, HOWEVER, I THINK THE BEST IS YET TO COME FOR MY BOMBERS!!! BEATING BC IN THE PEG!!!

EDMONTON/MONTREAL WAS GREAT, SO WAS THE MONTREAL/OTTAWA CANADA DAY GAME!

GO RIDERS AND BOMBERS!!!

BOY OH BOY, WAS I RIGHT OR WAS I RIGHT????

GO BOMBERS!!!!

People say that if you ingest LSD just once in your life, somethings stays in your brain and you can badtrip every now and then.