Mosquito Excitement at TwoColours GT, Fri Oct 3, 7 pm et

Friday, October 3, 2014
7:00 PM ET
Winnipeg at Ottawa
TSN

Two teams that are hungry for a win -- the Bombers to stay in the playoff hunt, while the RedBlacks simply want something positive to stop the bleeding. Peg has to establish the run and get on top of Ottawa early. I expect a more exciting tilt than first glance would indicate. Winnipeg should prevail.

Oski Wee Wee,

Russ

I agree the pesky buzzing insects should win, but I have a weird feeling about this one.

Kickoff is in a few minutes.

Good start for the RedBlacks defense.

Travis Brown with the tipped pick-six off Willy -- 7-0 Ottawa, just over a minute in!

Mo Leggett returns a missed Maher FG 104 yards for the TD -- 7-7 tie now.

Let the Toilet Bowl begin

GO RB

Got to root for the poor OttRBs too! Wasn't sure how long that FG attempt was but it looked LONG - thought I heard 52 yds? A bit of a gamble IMO and it came back to bite them.

Now the Bummers have scored a FG off a pick although in fairness to Hank it did go off the fingertips of the receiver. Good on the O defense to limit them to the FG!

10-3 Bummer - end of the 1st.

Toilet Bowl is right Half. Not only 2 bad teams but Kim Murphy’s crew as well. :lol:

:lol: :lol:

It gets worse eh...lol

Williams.. TD RBs!!!

That run looked like a bad handoff. Williams looked like he bumped into Hank. Worked out well though.

I thought so too..

but hey anything that makes the RB's look like the bowl.. and the Bummers look like the contents.. I'm game....lol

:lol:

Very nice 53 yd scamper for the TD by Williams which puts the OttRBs up 14-10! Nice going. :thup: :rockin:

Now if their coverage unit could just stop Washington who has replied with a HUGE return to give the Bummer instant FP! :oops:

And after a couple of plays they hit the end zone! 17-14 Bummers - bummer! :thdn: (nothing personal, mind you)

Well... that sucked!

Bombers with the reply! Marve with the keeper for the TD...17-14 Peg.

How does Forde think that was a close late hit??

It was well after he threw!

Williams is having a monster half!!!

Nice!!

TD RBs!!!!!!

:thup:

where all the Hank Lovers now lol ?