Mosquito Excitement at Sweetness & Light, Sat. Aug. 24, 1 pm

Sat August 24
Winnipeg at Hamilton
1 pm et / 10 am pt
TSN

I thought I would put this thread up while I got others going, so I hope folks will join us to comment on the Peg vs. Cats rematch.

See you here!

Oski Wee Wee,

Russ

http://www.tsn.ca/cfl/story/?id=430137 -- more on the Max Hall experiment for Peg. http://www.tsn.ca/cfl/story/?id=430072 -- Chris Schultz on the relative fortunes of the two clubs right now.

Thanks Russ!

I can't wait to see/hear what Tavoy Moore can do tomorrow.....

Oskee Wa Wa!

It’s game day! I need to run a couple of errands, then I will back to watch the Cats go for another win against the Peg. Oski Wee Wee!

Russ

Here is another spin on what is happening in Repellantland: http://www.tsn.ca/cfl/story/?id=430370 .

Thanks for the Link!

“The way we feel now, talking Wade (Miller), Kyle (Walters), and myself, we’re going to bring guys in,? said head coach Tim Burke of the new acting CEO, GM, and himself. “In the future we’re going to bring guys in, free agents, who might get cut by another team — there’s good guys who get cut by teams.?

WOW! I had no idea thats what it takes to improve your team! You learn something new every day I guess…

And while this silliness went on for some years, the board sat there, twiddling their thumbs, nodding approval. This group, for their negligence, should be shown the same door as Joe Mack.

Just listening to the pregame show on CJOB 680 winnipeg and Doug "windbag" Brown is already up to his 508th excuse 16 minutes into the show as to why the bummers havent been the greating thing since sliced bread this year :lol:

Thank God the proper pre-game show will be up on 900 CHML in 70 minutes time :thup:

CHUCKLE LOL......Doug "Wind Bag" Brown.....If the Bombers woulda,coulda,shoulda done this,done that,etc. etc. blah ! blah ! blah ! mumble,mumble,grumble,grumble, Is this guy a treat or WHAT !!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

"

They're doing an interview with Pete Dyakowski right now!

"If the World could tap into the energy that Hank brings to the locker room and the practise field we could solve ALL of the worlds energy problems"

"My favourite part of being team mates with Hank is the European-Techno-Dance music he blares in the locker room off his ipod before games"

HAHA I love this guy!

Pete Dyakowski.........Canada's Smartest Person......and Funniest TiCat !!!!!!! Love this guy!!!! One of my favourite Cats of all-time. :rockin: :rockin:

Talk on the pre-game show about mid-season awards leaders. For rookie of the year, not even a mention of the player who's the #6 receiver in the league? Huh.

Who were they mentioning as ROTY other than Ellingson?

I do too. Great player and funny guy! :smiley:

KO coming up in 10 minutes :rockin:

Oskee WA WA lets go!

Gold pants! For sure TiCat blowout!

Brett Jones Calgary DL was one.

We get a quick look at the BBs offense off the bat - and how well the D will shut it down! :slight_smile:

Looks like Hall has hurt his arm so who's up next Marcel?? :smiley:

Aaron woods return to the 32, Game on!

Good start by our D, Max Hall nursing his throwing hand after second down, the bummers take and offside, penalty declined, and Renaud punts it away to Moore!