Mosquito Excitement at Gang Green, Sun. Sept. 1. 4 pm et

Rides are self destructing..... I can't figure out why??

They are playing 2 easy points here.. go play the damn game and take your win home!

WHY are they so inconsistent with FDs this week... in 1 game 8yards is a FD for the Lions.. in another.. 11 yards is a 2nd and 9?????

TD Riders!!

Durant to Simon as the Riders scorch back...17-14 Peg.

18-14 Skeeterville at the half.

Riders and their fans are going to have a lot of egg on their faces if they don't pull this game out in the 2nd! On the other hand a win for the BBs might even make the Ticats look better! :smiley: :rockin:

[quote="HalfTheDistance"]Rides are self destructing..... I can't figure out why??

They are playing 2 easy points here.. go play the damn game and take your win home![/quote

Wasn't it inevitable that they would self-destruct at some point in the season? :roll:

Riders seem to have a little drive going here and are down to the 2 yd line and penalty by BBs gives them a fresh set of downs. TD Sheets and the Riders regain their lead - for now! :expressionless:

FG and the Riders with a 6 pt lead.

I see Boltus got the call or the short yardage.

You had to know the Bummers would not be able to hang in there all game, Riders open it right up.. the world is right again!

Riders are hitting the gas now...31-18.

BBs gave them a little run for their money in the first half but haven’t done much in the 2nd half - although that might change with a big PU by Watson. - And Goltz runs it in again for the TD!

Another Taj Smith TD and it's 37-25 Riders. 5:28 left in regulation.

Bummers are out of the "woods" now

He's hurt!

Justin Goltz can run. Pass? Not so much.

48-25 with the PAT

This is a MUCH better half of football..

Hey Winnipeg.. karma is a bich eh?

Swaggerville 1 year removed and it's payback time for your arrogance!!

Durant to Simon...48-25 now.

Winnipeg's pass coverage strategy...get close enough to the receiver...grab some jersey and a facemask and hang on for dear life....

If Burke continues to stand still any longer some birds may mistake him for a scare crow....

Has anyone else noticed… .Winnipeg is really not a very good football team?

48-25 Riders, final. A Banjo Bowl blowout will likely be Burke`s ticket out.