Mosquito Excitement at Gang Green, Sun. Sept. 1. 4 pm et

Bombers at Roughriders (TSN)
Sunday at 4pm et/1pm pt

More on the game at http://www.tsn.ca/cfl/story/?id=430842 . It ought to be a Rider slaughter -- we shall see.

Oski Wee Wee,

Russ

Hi foks...TSN's coverage starts now!

Kickoff is imminent...44,000 in the stands...going to be a spectacle!

Anyone expect anything less than a blowout in this game? :slight_smile:

Not me. lol

Peach playing for the BBs on D - and here he thought he wouldn't have to play the Riders this season! :smiley: (on the IL when the Ticats played them)

Whoa - So far the BBs offense is looking better than the Riders!! :smiley: Getting FD to the Riders 2 & outs! :thdn:

Really bad call by the Riders to run an off-tackle play at their goal line. 2-0 Peg.

BBs with a safety! Riders are going to look silly if they lose this one!! Don't think it's likely but may not be a blowout.

Has Saskatchewan regressed??

Hi HTD!

I think the fact that Durant is a hot-and-cold kind of QB only compounds things when the rest of the unit is in neutral.

Hi Russ...

Even though they just scored, the Riders do not look as impressive as they did in the 1st 6 games of the season!

One would think so when they had to come from behind to beat the Esks and I think the Als. They do seem to be rolling now and are threatening go go in for a major. TD for the home crowd.

Cue the beat down! LOL

7-2 Riders after the Sheets TD run.

7-2 Riders, end of the 1st quarter.

Sheets just kind of waltzed it there with that 1st TD.

Bellefeuille with a little trick play there - keep passing the ball until the D is totally confused! :slight_smile:

Looks like MB is starting to get this offense going.Nice PU by Kelly and with the aid of a PI the BBs ar on the goal line! A TD would give them the lead!

Riders must be getting frustrated 2 face mask calls on them in a row. :slight_smile: AND an UR!!

So...the Riders are really blowing this. Dwight Anderson is being idiotic.

17-7 Peg.