Moreno

That guy was all over the place, We need to lock him up until he wants to retire!

ZEKEEEEEEEEEEE :thup: :thup: :smiley:

Zeke Moreno is definitely the leader of the defense with Armour as his second. Zeke plays well, he knows the game with particular reference to his middle linebacking position and he is vocal.

To add to my above comments he not only knows his own position, he knows every defenders position and he isn't above letting them know when they are making technical and/or mental errors.

Now if he can just use his influence to help stop the dumb penalties, he'll be perfect.

Moreno did seem to be everywhere out there, leading the team with 12 tackles tonight. (Armour was second with 8, Glasper was third with 5.) And TSN did well in pointing out how well he could read what the Winnipeg offence was doing.

And TSN putting a microphone on him was a great idea. He did show what a leader he was, and it was great to hear what he had to say. "I dare you to run! I dare you to run!"

Cool! Wish I'd seen (or heard) that.

Haven't seen a linebacker play like that since Calvin Tiggle.

Zeke(Zambiasi) and Armour are the leaders we've been waiting for ...at last!

And he's already had his NFL fling so he'll be more likely to settle in for a long stay in Hamilton.

An Argo-Cat fan

Zeke Moreno is definitely the leader of the defense with Armour as his second. Zeke plays well, he knows the game with particular reference to his middle linebacking position and he is vocal.
Moreno and Armour did an outstanding job. They read plays well and flew around. They both bring balance to each other also, Armour is a little more firey and excitable and Zeke is like a coach on the field. TSN had him mic'd up and on one play he yelled out "I've got a run" before Winnipeg snapped the ball, great student of the game clearly.

12 tackles! amazing…

What a find…lets hope we can keep him for as long as possible. There is hope after Ben Zambiasi.

I have to agree with all of the above…a new leader has emerged!..he’s like a general directing his troops… 8)

:thup: :thup: :thup:

Zeke is a movie nut, we’ll just call him Brave Heart. :cowboy:

I like my MLB's nuts, boarding on criminal...Butkus brutal. Zeke's the real deal.