More Variety of Food Needed at Ticat Games

I'm sick of stuffing my face full of dirty sausage at the games. How bout a little mexican flavour? Maybe a taco or fajita stand. I would love to get my mouth around one of those juicy fajitas. Arriiibbbaaa!

Progees Please !!!!

At least you're true to your user name. Although I can't help but think that there's some hidden sexual meaning in your post. (Try re-reading it with this in mind and you'll see why.)

Why are some of our fans never satisfied?

I'm still hoping for carrot sticks and Grey Goose martinis... but again, will have to wait for that warm place to get cold for that to happen. Ah... the beauty of watching Away games on TV.

I've been looking for the stands selling Pepto-Bismol for my upset stomach because watching the games made me feel ill.

they should sell subs, steak swandwiches, turkery burgers, and grilled chicken.

damn straight, feed the players better food at the games and they might start winning.'

And everybody thought it was Paopaos fault :roll: :wink:

No more food threads, please, please!

there is subs...ah nuthin like a 10$ sub at a football game is there

I've been looking for the stands selling Pepto-Bismol for my upset stomach because watching the games made me feel ill.
Me too ... I actually asked a couple of people on Sat night :o

Things have obviously dramatically improved in the hearts of TiCat fans if we're back to complaining about the menu at IWS.

Brings a tear to these eyes.

I like the Mexican idea.

I thought the very same thing. lol.

Free shots of tequila after every Cats touchdown at home!

Would be a cheap promotion....

yup, my 12 yr old son would sure get a kick out of that one :thup:

They way they've been playing, we'd all go home sober.

They way they've been playing, I can't watch them sober.