MOP Favorite?

Burris is the front runner by far.

it’s probably going to be Burris and Mitchell come out of each division.

Reilly may suffer the same fate as Collaros because of his injury time. The one thing he has on his side is his injury was earlier in the season and is now playing again.

I would agree with Burris but after his outburst on National TV TSN at Half-Time who only demonstrated further what a Cry Baby this guy really is, He thinks he is Mr. Untouchable in the CFL, well after his outburst I bet you every Defensive lineman and defensive player has a BIG TARGET painted on Hanks back and as he should. Keep the hype ands anger talk for the locker room or on the sidelines but don't spill it out on National TV, what a cry baby!!

After watching that I think Reilly should win the MOP he came back from a tough injury to lead his Eskies to the top spot in the West and potential Grey Cup contender my vote would be for Mike Reilly who has demonstrated that come from behind winning style in Edmonton and he's got a lot of class, Hank does as well if he keeps his mouth shut!!!!

Reilly for MOP in the CFL!!!!

So should MOP automatically go to the QB of the team with the best won-lost record (in games he played in), just like the Coach of the Year automatically goes to the Grey Cup winner?

Not saying Reilly didn't play well (although he played very poorly in the only game I saw him live, with 32% completions and 49 yards passing), but that's sort of the gist of the argument.

My vote would go to Eric Rogers of the Stamps. The guy has been lights out scary good all season and with one game to go only needs 52 yards to hit the 1,500 yd mark for the season. Add in the fact that he has gotten 10 td catches already which is over a 3rd of what Mitchell has thrown (26) this season and to me it's a no brainer......2015 MOP.....Eric Rogers-wr Calgary.
Ya got to remember the Award is for Most Outstanding Player , not Most Valuable Player. By definition in my books MOP is Rogers and if it was MVP then it might be Burris that wins it but if you ask me Burris hasn't been that Outstanding this year to warrant giving him the trophy.

My vote would be for either Mitchel or Rogers out of Calgary.

:cowboy:

Hands down between Mr. Bungle and Burris!! :oops: :rockin: 8) :roll:

CFL RUles :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup:

hey…I can run circles around bungle. :slight_smile:

Burris took a team that was 2 - 16 last year to 12 - 6 this year. He set a CFL record for completions in one game, he is going to set a record for completions in one season. He has passed for over 5,000 yards and is going to break his own record for yardage in a season. He will have 4 of his receivers over 1,000 yards which has only ever been done by one team before.

And you don’t think that is outstanding? I understand that Ticat fans are upset but just think about it.
He should win MOP, MVP and since he just became a Canadian maybe give him top Canadian too. But no doubt that should go to Sinopoli

Burris has won this already. Well deserved.

I agree that the award should go to Burris. That single-game record will resonate with the voters, even though it’s the overall season Hank has put together that is more impressive IMHO.

It’s just too bad Burris doesn’t have a few more games left in the season. If he could play 20 games he might be able to throw as many TD passes as Collaros threw in 11.5 games. :slight_smile: (Now I sure hope Hank doesn’t make me eat my words by throwing for 5 TDs this weekend.)

Anyway, passing TDs don’t matter so much. If they did, people would have mentioned Burris as an MOP candidate back in 2012 when he threw for 43 TDs and 5,367 yards. But he was disqualified for the individual award that year essentially because his team had a poor defence.

In my opinion, Eric Rogers would be a great choice for MOP, if he happens to make it out of Calgary, which is not a given. The nod is usually given to the quarterback and Mitchell will get a lot of consideration from the fans, if not the voters. That leaves and interesting scenario.

If it is Reilly vs Mitchell, I would have to go with Reilly as in my opinion, in a side by side comparison, Reilly comes out on top.

If it is Reilly vs Rogers, I am inclined to go with Rogers.

Then again, there is no guarantee that Reilly comes out of Edmonton as there is bound to be support for Bowman.

I was right, he didn’t throw five TDs … He threw for six!

So I will eat my words. Burris can, In fact, throw for as many TDs as Collaros given 50% more games to do it in.

Just kidding - great finish for Hank. Should sew up the hardware for him.