Montreal's Terrible Coaching Staff - - Worst in the CFL

There is nothing like a win next week that will quickly erase this type of a posting.

And so then would another loss confirm it?

Then Houston you guys have a problem?

Except for the Riders, you could say this about any staff in the league after 2 weeks.

Your going to wait a long time because it would require assembling about 15 links. He’s correct. Thorpe as hired prior to Hawkins, Miller was interviewed as a HC and offered the job by Jim. Nelson was hired by Thorpe. Hawkins was involved in the decisions but in large part the staff was assembled by Jim. Some have done a great job so far. Miller and Verducci have been brutal.

Defense and Special teams are much improved over last season. Offense well that’s not looking good but its week 2. Hamilton hasn’t looked good, Calgary and BC and Toronto all got their rears handed to them just the same.

What would the Hamilton fans have to say now?

yup as I put in the week 2 game day thread:

A head coach doesn’t need to know the CFL if he has good experience…that is what skilled assistants are for. He is there primarily to manage them, general strategy and player management. It is like the average manager at any given job…they don’t need to know details of every person’s job, they just need to know how to manage those people, and of course have appropriate experience in place.

As for the D being respectable…coincidence that the DC has CIS and CFL experience?

And Dinwiddie makes study film, and is probably a really good guy for that job. He is a pretty smart QB, but unfortunately lacked some of the assets some other QBs are blessed with.

And yes, I do think this could be a solid staff…I just think it is a huge curve, and will take the better part of the season to get there.