Montreal, who have you beat......

.....Winnipeg, Hamilton, Edmonton and Toronto.....big whoop.....

a) Winnipeg: Toughest of the group so far.....off to great start bouyed by emotion, a better D this year and an half-decent O....lately showing their weaknesses....just about beat your butts in your own house on opening day...

b) Hamilton: Has been in every game against you....has scored 73 points against and only has a negative differential of 27 points in those three games....that D of yours might not be that tough....

c) Edmonton: Clearly not the same team as last year with questionable play calling and lost veterans.....even then they played you well until a Tank named Edwards rolled over them late in the game ....

d) Toronto: Completely in disarray.....definately a team in trouble....31 points though?.....you should've been able to double that...

......and what we hear after each game is that the Alouettes aren't playing up to their potential, they can do better.....I suggest it's a smokescreen, masking the fact that they HAVE played to their best abilites and have managed to post some Ws against inferior squads but haven't met an equal on the battlefield yet....I further suggest that meeting happens tomorrow.....

......two men enter, one man leaves......

I don't know if I can fully agree with everything you posted, but I do agree that I think the Stamps have a chance to win tomorrow night. Obviously, they can't play like they did at Taylor Field 2 weeks ago, but if they play the same game they did last week at home, I think they'll hand the Als their first loss of the year....

i want that to happen

Now that's the kind of bravado I like to hear.

The best team in the league can only beat inferior squads.

Touche. But they've only beat inferior squads to the one they're about to play.

....HUZZAH!!!......

Funny!
You say the are inferrior because of their records.

They have bad records because they lost to Montreal!

we'll see you eat your words when they beat Calgary

Well, they've beaten everyone they've faced so far.

We'll eat nothing.. all we've said is fact. We'll see on Saturday whether Montreal's strength is fact or fiction.

Funny, hasn’t Calgary already LOST to one of those inferior teams? Although I guess all that means is that inferior teams can on occasion beat superior teams, so I guess Calgary does have a chance! :smiley:

.....correction, we've lost to TWO of those teams....be afraid, be very afraid....

Only strengthening our case. I'm starting to think I should go put some money on the Red and White! We're just bad enough to win!

.....we're sick and phat to win......go ahead birds, take us lightly and figure your record means something.....

This Alouettes group has too many veterans who have been in this position before to take anyone lightly or rest on their laurels. I think all the criticism that they haven't played a real good game yet will only serve as motivation for them to continue to try and get better. The Als aren't going to go undefeated, but I don't think they will lose their first this weekend.

.....geez, AATW, did you have to bring reasonableness to this thread?....fun spoiler!!......

I'm sorry, I'm completely incapable of saying anything controversial that could upset someone...it's not in my nature :wink:

:lol:

By the way, tipped any big cows recently?