MONTREAL vs. HAMILTON

HAMILTON 4 MONTREAL 0

MONTREAL 7 ........HAMILTON 4

BOY , are Canadian born players ever doing well tonight on both sides of the ball..........LA POINT[sp]..........ect..........WOW.......we have our selves a ball game.

HAMILTON looks good.......as does MONTREAL. 8)

HAMILTON 7 …[FG]…MONTREAL 7 8) :wink: :arrow:

MONTREAL 8 [missed EG] , HAMILTON 7

MONTREAL 11 .......HAMILTON 7.........H.T.

WOW.........DAVE STELA [sp] from ST. MARY'S [I think] ...........Canadian born ........WOW.........move over, CAHOON.

MONTREAL, like the ARGOS are slow starters.........so the second half could be a blow out.........but I don't think so........this HAMILTON team is GOOD!

MONTREAL 14 [FG].......HAMLITON..........7...............

Montreal are not doing well in the red zone.........that may come back to haunt them.BUT, they are still leading.

montreal should run all over them

MONTREAL 21 ...........HAMILTON .........7

It is the CFL............remember that.......... :lol: :wink:

MONTREAL 28 [TD pass] .........HAMILTON ..............7......

Maybe, I am the slow starter with my CFL picks........BUT it ain't over , yet.

This next HAMILTON series well tell the tale.........

Maybe either HAMILTON is that bad , or Montreal is that good.

WOW........DAVE STELA!

MONTREAL 28 .......HAMILTON .........14 ................. [punt return for a T.D.]....................................GOD, I LOVE THE CFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Start of the 4th quarter. ..............MONTREAL, just had a GREAT K. OFF return.

MONTREAL ........31[FG] ........HAMILTON ............14..........

MONTREAL 31...........HAMILTON 21 .........[T.D. interception return , about 75 yards...................WOW] ...............I LOVE THE CFL..........

6 TO GO MINUTES and COUNTING................

It’s over…MONTREAL, interception…let the laughing at me begin.

…great game at the end…CONGRATS MONTREAL and their fans…HAMILTON…it is going to be tight this year…and you have a good team.

who is DAVE STELA? [sp] …my player of the game.And a Canadian who played in CAN. college.WOW!

31 to 21` …final score …MONTREAL! :smiley:

foot note : Montreal were missing 2 key recievers , tonight [Stala , back up, lead all Montreal recievers with 100 yards]........and... HAMILTON ......didn't have catching great ......ARCHIE AMERSON [sp]. :smiley: