Montreal vs Edmonton

It was great to get the win yesterday and a little disappointing to see TO also get the win, although that game is not as important as today's.
Just checking the depth charts for both teams and it seems to me that Edm. has the offensive lineup with the most potential with Joseph, Messam, Boyd, Stamps, Coehorn, and Henry. On Mont side, Calvillo, Bratton, Richardson, and maybe Deslauriers.
Not to familiar with either team's defenses except for JC Sherritt on Edm. But since defenses win games, as we all know, would anyone like to make a comment on that side of the ball?

It gives me great pleasure that Tiger-Cat fans will be cheering the Als and Calvillo today. LOL !

Well, it is de rigueur for me to do so when the Cats are not playing Montreal… :wink:

Ought to be a meaningful tuneup for AC and co. as next week, they will likely rest many of the regulars.

Oski Wee Wee,

Russ

You have to think Montreal would rather see Edmonton in the playoffs, as opposed to Hamilton.

One more thought: some would think that the Stamps will simply mail the last game of the season in as they would have nothing to play for. If the Esks lose today, they will be forced to beat Clagary in their final game. Huff and co. are not going to roll over for their provincial rival. Calgary wants to shake Drew Tate's rust before the playoffs -- that in itself will mean more of a battle than simply going through the motions. Hence the urgency for the igloo contingent today in La Belle Province.

We shall see.

Oski Wee Wee,

Russ

I do think they match up a lot better against Edmonton than with the Cats. However, they cannot afford to be flat heading into the playoffs. They have to take take of their business and hope for Evil to vanquish Sweetness and Light on Thursday night. We shall see.

Oski Wee Wee,

Russ

Als need to think about coming into the post season as cohesive and confident as possible. You can’t think that way and breed a winner. Anyway even if the Ticats got in. Toronto has the Cats number anyway.