MONTREAL @ TORONTO : let the T talk begin!!!

ARGOS, ALS to Meet in CFL , EAST FINAL! :smiley:

[url=http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Football/CFL/News/2005/09/09/1209889-cp.html]http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Football/CFL/ ... 89-cp.html[/url]

some things about the other games today , as well. :smiley:

here I go

MONTREAL IS GONNA KICK SOME ARGO BUTT IN ROGER CENTRE THIS SUNDAY!!!!!!! GET READY ARGO FANS!!!!!!!!!!

and HT is saying in the background "Eu tu, KK?"

lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

YES , BRUTUS! Who knows , you may be right. :wink: :smiley:

In general, I like Toronto better, but I want Montreal to win, for the sake of the Expos, etc etc etc.

Hey, just how long has it been since Damon Allen played in a game? Lets see.... Hmmm, that was on Otober 27. Now, the next game being November 20, it means Allen will be coming back after three weeks and a half of inaction.

That's enough to let your body recover, but it's also more than enough to lose your rythm. I hope it'll take him at least three quarters to get it back! :wink:

I don't know abou that, 3nd, the CFL game is build that a team losing can still win the game in the 4th quarter.

I rather hope that, sorry Allen but this must be said, he gets out of bed the wrong way the morning of the big game and hunts himself so much that he can't play. dirty thought, yes, but if that happens will a Montreal victory be a sure thing, YES!!!

I wont trash talk, i never do that. But i do hope the guys will show up, and fight to death them Argos. Good luck and may the ugliest..errr best team win !!!

I never talk trash either.
I'll let the teams do that on the field of battle.

.....best trash talk I can muster is asking my husband to take out the garbage.....

LOL

i should not laugh though, as i am at the receiving end of that kind of talking at home ....

KK, I do hope that Damon Allen will be there. I don't want the Als to measure up to decimated Argos. If you want to be the champion, you have to go through the tough battles. I don't think the 50 000+ Argos fans in Roger Center would like to see Ted White throw in one of his boring display of inaptitudes either.

Everybody wants to win, but everybody wants to win the right way. We're no Tanya Harding here...

The winning team will be the one with the best defence, since both teams can rack up the points. I'm giving the Argos the nod on the defensive battle. Montrea's defence sucks!

Oh, I don't know about that anymore.....they did a pretty good job of handling themselves yesterday.....

I thought it was more a case of the Roughies beating themselves with turnovers. When I look at the Montreal defence, I think about their performance over the entire season. Not good.

:lol:

ah yes Tanya Harding "GIVE THAT MEDAL" "HAHAHAHAHA I WON!!!!!"

but I wasn't talking abou an assassination attempt, I love to see but teams go full force, but there is a pair of me that hopes that the Argos slip up before the big game.

Thats true but are turnovers due to bad offence or good defence?

a bit of both, well, maybe more of one (Montreal D) than the other (Ssk O)

:lol: :lol: :lol: now that's the , jm02 , that I remember and love :D

What's love got to do.....got to do with it.....? :smiley: