Montreal signs Dobson Collins

LOL. … before criticizing his French, permit me to suggest that you brush up on your English. People in glass houses and all that. . .

:lol: :lol: :lol:

(good one) or (bon un). Hey I try to be bi-lingual although my skills are severely limited - I have no talent for other languages. :wink:

Tiger-Cats.

And you ARE being nasty.

Au cas où vous n’auriez pas pu voir cette réponse donnée sur la rubrique “LeFevour Signs with MTL!!!”.

The Iceman wrote:
LeStaf wrote: J'adorerais si c'était vrai.

Mais pour l’instant, LeFevour est toujours agent libre.

if you want your comments read why post in a language 75% on this forum do not understand?
just saying.

C’est une question bien légitime qui m’apparaît posée sans mauvaise intention.

Je parle cette langue que mon pays m’a donnée, et j’écris mal celle que j’ai dû apprendre. Je pourrais écrire en anglais le contraire de ce que je veux dire sans m’en rendre compte.

Il est très légitime de la part de quelqu’un qui ne lit pas le français de ne pas lire ce que j’écris s’il ne désire pas le lire. La liberté d’expression inclut celle de ne pas recevoir l’expression. Il n’y a rien de mal là-dedans.

J’écris pour partager certaines vues avec ceux qui aiment ce sport unique qu’est le football canadien. S’il est certain que plus de 75% des gens qui lisent sur ce babillard lisent l’anglais, il y a des gens qui comprennent ce que j’écris comme je réussis à lire ce qu’ils écrivent. On peut apprécier ou ne pas apprécier, c’est le privilège de chacun. Mais d’après les réponses que j’ai de certains des habitués de ce forum, on peut avoir ici des échanges intéressants et respectueux.

Votre question ne manquait pas de respect à mon sens. Elle ne demandait qu’une explication, à la limite ne faisait qu’une suggestion. Voilà, la réponse est donnée.

Bonne journée à vous!

J’espère que vous pourrez maintenant réaliser que je ne fais pas de politique sur ce forum de football canadien, mais simplement échanger avec d’autres supporteurs de ce sport unique que nous aimons tous, et d’une façon à être certain de ne pas écrire de stupidités sans m’en rendre compte.

Bonne journée à vous!

I really don't care what anyone thinks about my posts and if the spelling or the punctuation is correct. This is a free country and I will voice my concerns as I see needed. As I previously noted, I don't care about the province of Quebec or anything or anyone who lives or goes on there.

You can also just do what I do when reading LeStafs posts and that is simply right click on his post and when the box pops up just click on “translate to English” It works for me on my PC , Simple and Easy :slight_smile: Give it a try :slight_smile:

You should care. :smiley:

This is a free country, so LeStaf is free to post in French. It is one of the official languages of this free country.

Like others have noted, it’s easy to translate; try that rather than whining (especially when your whining makes you look like a functional illiterate).

Wow! a self admitted Racist Bigot. We don’t see many like you crawl out from under rocks in this PC era. Still wear the bell bottom pants and platform shoes to go with the rest of your 70’s phobia ?

This should make you feel better.

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wc-AQJ2MYo&list=PL218D56CD7AC2A0FB&index=69]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wc-AQJ ... B&index=69[/url]

Bigot perhaps. But not racist. “French” isn’t a race. It’s a language, and it’s a nationality/ethnicity, but not a race.

What about Ted Laurent, C.O.Prime, Plesius, and Gascon-Nadon, who if you are not aware are all Quebec born?

What’s really sad is that the majority of Cats fans here are cool, tolerant people who understand how to click on a Translate link. And then you have this wingnut ruining a thread for everyone else.

So, how about that Dobson Collins guy; do you think he will make it through training camp or not? :cowboy:

I vote no.

…and also reside in Quebec during the off season.

sadly, WC is neither a true Canadian nor a true TiCat fan.

Lots of snipes about not being Canadian or a true Tiger Cat fan. I speak my mind and will continue to speak my mind regardless of what you think becuase this is still a free country where views can be offered. There were no comments regarding race colour or whatever you think you can manufacture just so you can put a label on it. Carry on boys and girls becuase I care not to translate anything from Quebec.

Cheers.........................

You’re entitled not to. The rest of us are entitled to, and do so we can have the benefit of LeStat’s insight.

So you’re free to ignore his posts. Just next time don’t crap on him for posting in French. He can, and hopefully will continue, post his thoughts in French because

Yeah, I agree with MadJack. I would be very surprised if he’s on the starting roster when the season starts. Regardless of what the PR line is, I think the starting four will be Stamps, Lewis, Green, and Giguere, with London as the extra man in 5-receiver sets and Gilyard and Deslauriers as backups. IMO neither Collins nor Johnson will survive camp.

Je ne crois pas que Dobson va percer l’alignement. Tout au plus se retrouvera-t-il sur l’équipe de pratique.

Dobson a de l’expérience, mais je ne le vois pas s’améliorer par rapport à ce qu’on a vu de lui. Les Alouettes ont de jeunes receveurs qui pourraient voir du jeu avant lui. Je pense à Mardy Gilyard et James Rodgers, entre autres, qui peuvent aussi retourner des bottés. Également, le fait que les Alouettes ramènent encore Brendan Green me fait penser qu’ils ont aimé ce qu’ils ont vu de lui et veulent lui donner une chance. Comme Dobson n’a aucune chance de déloger London (qui lui est supérieur) ou Deslauriers (qui lui est équivalent mais joueur national), et que Green, Stamps et Lewis ont certainement plus à apporter que lui, Dobson aura fort à faire pour se tailler une place. Je verrais très bien Jim Popp l’échanger pour un choix au repêchage.

I’d be shocked if any CFL GM would think Collins is worth trading any asset to get. . .

6ième ronde… Celle où les Alouettes ont repêché Luc Brodeur-Jourdain. :wink: