Montreal @ Saskatchewan

KariKari league leading 9th interception

Go Als!!!!
Go Habs!!!

What a game!!!!!!!!!!!

Touchdown Montreal Cavillo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The 6th lead change!

Montreal 35 Saskatchewan 31

Habs Win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Habs 5 Leafs 4

Habs are 3-0 all on the road!!!!!!!!!!!!

TD...............MONTREAL , and they take the lead..............after # 81 makes a catch of the year. Then , A.C., runs it in.

MONTREAL................35..............SASK........31..........9 minutes to midnight. :shock:

LEAFS SUCK , CANADA DOES NOT :lol: :wink: :smiley:

SASK. at MONTREAL'S 11...................

This is the way you play Canadian Football!

Montreal 35 Saskatchewan 34

Habs still win, Leafs still lose!!!!!!!!!

3RD............down and goal...............3 minute warning.

FG................SASK...............

MONTREAL...........35.............SASK..............34.

3 MINUTES TO MIDNIGHT!

GO HABS GO!!!!!!!!!! HABS WIN............... :smiley:

Montreal 38 Saskatchewan 34

26 seconds left

VICTORY !!!!!!!!!!!!

Man, I don't know why I like football so much. I just went through 3 hours of intense stress. Like we need that when we're off duty. :stuck_out_tongue:

That my friends is a classic, only in the CFL, for the best end of the seat entertainment.

Iā€™m the same way. My wife wants me to stop watching football because of it.

Montreals D stunk out the joint but they still managed to get it done. Impressive.

Now Edmonton, you go beat them Argonauts !

And the Habs beat the Leafs ! The Habs lead the NHL. Montreal on top of Toronto. That's a sign!

Als Win!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Habs Win!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a night!!!!!!!!

Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look out Argos!

well done, Aloucords!!!

I'm 1 and 1 now, wish it was 2-0, :cry:

Gota love it, it makes for a another potntial classic at the big O with my Argos vs the Als. The place will be jumpin and with the winner presumably getting the East Final.

Argotom, why wouldn't you join us in the big dumpster for that classic game on October 22nd... wouldn't that be worth the trip?

I am interested, please provide details. Just to let you know, I was in the Dumpster as you call it when the Als returned, the first game against Flutie and my Argos.

Great game....Congratz on the win Montreal well deserved...Riders bend but dont break defense broke....Montreal is peaking at the right time and should take them to the Cup..... the Loss was dissapointing but They showed some offensive spark.....great to see Szarka running again.

GO RIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!