Montreal Media Coverage Of Grey Cup

You got your wish!

Now is an ideal time for Wally to retire from coaching. What more does he have left to prove? Another Grey Cup ring, the winningest coach in the game – he’s got it all. :thup:

what can I say dap…?
sorry you have an inability to have your entitled positions challenged. good luck with this issue you have as you enter the real world and adulthood.
Foe is good for you here.

Aye! I’m looking forward to hearing from not only Buono, but Brent Johnson soon, who may or may not be retiring. If there’s one reason I would’ve liked the Blue Bombers to win, it would’ve been for Doug Brown. It’s a shame the guy couldn’t have finished his 200th game with a Grey Cup ring, but sadly, you can’t have any two winners in a game.

I’m even more curious about what’s going to happen in Montreal during the off-season, though. Ours is going to be a team undergoing a lot of change this season.

lol, I just noticed as I was going to throw yesterday's newspaper in the recycling bin that, on yesterday's Gazette paper, on the front page, it says the B.C. Lions beat the Hamilton Tiger Cats. The rest of the article goes on to say they beat the Blue Bombers, but they dropped the ball on that one. :stuck_out_tongue: