Montreal/Lions game next week...the mother of all games?

Should Calgary win its game against Winnipeg next week it will set the stage for a phenomenal game between Montreal and the Lions next week. Both Montreal and B.C. would be playing for 1st place finishes in their divisions! How often does that happen? That would earn them the right to host the division Final and a bye into that Final. Right now Montreal is tied with Winnipeg but the Bombers have won the series. A Winnipeg loss will give Montreal a chance to move ahead of Winnipeg. In fact even a tie would do it for Montreal against the Lions. The Lions however, must beat Montreal next week should the Bombers lose. This has become an incredibly interesting season!

Yea I'm hoping to go but i've already been to 4 games this year lol and i didn't buy any packs. Maybe, we'll see how things go. I'm just glad i was able to help out the low end crowds of the year have a few more attendee's. Even the game I went to in Calgary was only 29,000.

Either way, had to say, that was an awesome game against Edmonton and this game will be as both teams will be fighting for first in their respective divisions. This is the mother of all games no question. What better a team then Montreal a team we should have a much bigger rivalry with considering our past going back to Baltimore.

"What better a team then Montreal a team we should have a much bigger rivalry with considering our past going back to Baltimore." by Vanhalen

For sure. Montreal and the Lions always put on a good show. Something I didn't consider:

There is even more reason to hope Calgary loses its game against Winnipeg next week. If Winnipeg wins then Montreal cannot take 1st even they beat B.C. because Winnipeg has won the series against Montreal. This would work very well in the Lions' favor because I don't think Trestman [Alouettes coach] will start with the same lineup if they won't be playing for 1st place.

That would be very interesting. This is one of the closest playoffs I've ever seen. When was the last time there was a 5 way tie for first place? I'm gonna look lol. Couldn't be anytime since 2000 i'm guessing. Anytime before that I don't know for sure.