Montreal @ Hamilton

Wow Sara's been to the salon lately if not then some ... :o She got some good advice to help juice ratings along with some media coaching to shorten up her squawking.

Amazing that a guy Chris Williams who is less than 5-9 can jump like that -- it reminds me of Spud Webb or Nate Robinson!

And Chief gets to see her too. Shucks…I’m a little Jello :wink:

I wonder if the make beer flavored frosty shakes?

It’s better with Tia-Maria…No? Fieldgoal by Medlock restores a 7 point lead 23-16 Hamilton.

Montreal keeps hangin around; fieldgoal cuts the lead to 23-19 Hamilton with 8 min. left to go.

Strange to see that comment… usually it’s about the opposition against Montreal you read that…lol

Kevin Glenn is a great slider.

That’s true it does seem odd, thus now Montreal needs to go the distance for the Major after the Medlock fieldgoal.

Montreal on the verge to lose two in a row since 2008; that year they lost 3 in a row.

Well time is running out for the Als. If they have a surge in them they better use now.

Ladies and Gentlemen.... I present to you.. a TIGHT Eastern Conference!!

I wonder if Calvilio is 100% not to take away that Hamilton is playing great.

I must add gotta give credit where it's due; Hamilton's D in blanket like coverage (for the most part) on route to a well deserved 34-26 victory. Keven Glenn gets it done.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

That is all!!

Oh yeah! :rockin: I called it in the VGCC as did less than I think five of us, but talk about sweating that out! :o

The Hamilton secondary did just enough to hold off Calvillo.

I'm happy the Command Centre got the overturn of that call right too or I was going to go livid. Way to redeem themselves after last night's bush league missed PI call.

Nice to see some serious competition in the East!

/me picked Hamilton…lol
AND no sweating on my part!

D fence is back in Hamilton,. !!!

Kudos to Hamilton. Great win for the Cats -- and like Hfx said, it's going to be a tight eastern conference!

regardless of what happens this yr, hamilton has the makings of being a team to be reckoned with for the next few yrs, or more. They got the parts, some honing, some more experience and lookout. Meanwhile, it looks like between the argos and the ticats, they going to make me look bad, but hey, as long as one of them, and not wpg, takes out MTL, then I am half right, and all is good :slight_smile: