Montréal @ Edmonton

[i]Deslauriers is on the 6 game injured list!!!!

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! :rockin: :smiley: :thup: :rockin: :smiley: :thup: :rockin: :smiley: :thup: :thup: :thup: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :thup: [/i]

Je ne me réjouirai certainement pas de la blessure à Deslauriers.

Il ne sera jamais un joueur d'impact, mais c'est un joueur d'équipe, dédié à l'équipe, et qui a tout de même rendu plus de services cette saison qu'une autre vedette dont bien peu réclament le départ malgré l'absence régulière de contribution à l'attaque. Deslauriers a certainement été plus utile à l'équipe que l'autre et j'ai beaucoup plus de respect pour lui qui se donne entier à chaque partie que pour l'autre qui fait surtout très attention pour ne pas receveoir de coups.

Cela dit, je crois que Graves jouera surtout sur les unités spéciales et que c'est probablement Stala qui aura le plus clair des jeux à l'attaque.

Je me désole aussi que Townsend soit blessé. Voilà un autre joueur qui ne ménage pas ses efforts et qui est un élément de premier plan sur les unités spéciales.

In other words, they are going to change everything around in order to keep doing the same things? :?

Man, the psych-out campaign is heating up.

I agree with leStaf but i had to lol at that one anyway.

Can they ban you for excessive abuse of emoticons?

Reilly was on the Gregor and they plan to do the same thing they did in the first half in Montreal. Draws and Screens. They will try and use the Blitz to their advantage.

Bref, Reilly n’a rien dit. Aurait-il pu faire autrement?

Ce qu’il mentionne dit essentiellement qu’ils s’attendent à des blitz, et est-ce que quelqu’un s’attend à autre chose de la défensive de Thorpe? Cette défensive a du succès lorsqu’elle joue agressivement, lorsqu’elle attaque le quart de différentes façons. Tout le monde sait ça. Alors que Reilly dise qu’il vont tirer avantage du blitz, ce n’est qu’une évidence. Maintenant, il va falloir le faire.

I am not cacaing on the defence at all, but its been years happens the same thing. The defence cannot make the stop when needed.

When ur offence cant do a god damn thing ur defence eventually gets tired. Back to the drawing board. Jesus christ i was actually getting excited. Calgary next week its like USA vs Island.

When Rielly, Nichols, Tate, Willy who did i miss where sweeping up garbage time and auditioning we had AC still
In the game with 4 mins left and a 42 point lead. Beers are kicking
In i cant see straight anymore but when its time to renew my tickets they better offer a 2000$ prostitute
To go with them.

What disappointed me tonight was special teams. Every god damn play they would take penalties in addition to getting physically beaten by Edmonton. The Eskimos started most of their drives around midfield.

Probably! :roll:

A 2000$ prostitute!? Geez Mike, come down to St-Leonard. Johnny will find you 3 or 4 all at once for a lot less than that! :rockin:

[i]Well tonight's game went south real quick after Carter's TD! Another CFL scheduling gem! Send an east team out west to play a night game on 5 days rest... Next time, have the east team players sleep on concrete slabs the night before the game. :roll:

Oh yeah, Johnny is gonna blame the refs! How the hell could they miss Odell Willis spearing Crompton in the chest with his helmet? What you talkin bout Willis?! :roll:

Also, that horse collar tackle call on Hebert! it sure looked like Hebert grabbed the jersey at the top of the number, near the name patch. Shiddy calls and non calls! :thdn: [/i]

i was surprised at the low turnout at the game. less than 28,000 is unusual in edmonton.

got me a ticket for saturday's night hall of fame dinner. you don't get those here too often.

now go stamps go tonight.

They were the better team, the rested team, the hungry team coming off 2 losses, and the home team.
I'm surprised we hung in the game as long as we did.

The Offense was again better than with the former QB's, but that's a very low bar.. and still very underwhelming.
The Defense did it's best, but eventually broke down in the 4th.

We needed a great special teams day to have any shot, and they out-returned us by a wide margin.. that's about it.

Crompton needs to have better starts.. he has been really poor in the 1st half the last 2 starts.

People were expecting a different result?

This is not a competitive team. And as for Crompton, I’ll say this: he may be the best of the Qbs we have this year, but he is not our franchise QB. Awful first half again, no consistency in his game. You can’t win with a QB who is only able to produce in one quarter out of every four.

Special teams, what more can be said? Tom Higgins is directly in charge of this unit and it has never looked worse.

Defence could not stop Edmonton in the air or on the ground. Pathetic. Thorpe can take his Pop Warner defence and shove it. I can’t wait for the offseason housecleaning.

Another craddy one was the roughing the passer call on Bowman, which was borderline at best: Does the CFL expect tacklers to change direction in mid air? Or not engage tackles because the QB might throw the ball? I don’t understand these calls.

Four 1st downs in the first half!

Whitaker a total of 48 rushing yards

No St

Costly penalties

Seven games to go , maybe eight

Crompton has been mediocre overall; better than Smith or Brink, who've been awful,but I think we should be in the market this coming offseason for a starting QB (along with a new Head coach at least)