Montreal@Calgary

..........before I go back and read the comments posted I'll start off by congradulating the Als on a decisive win.......tres bien Alouette.........

........there was more to it than a gesture, Vaughn's TD occurred in front of my section and there was a lot of trash talking between Terry and the DB with the ref in earshot range right after the score, I guess he said something that coupled with the gesture crossed the bounds of what the ref found acceptable........

.......bad enough, three to four weeks is what the paper is saying this morning.....

........ :lol: .......sorry, not me, but these guys had a plan.......they sent one guy out in advance to attract the security, then stormed the field while the guards were tackling the first....dumb, but entertaining.....

He didn't look right from the moment he went down on Karikari's tackle. His knee really bit the turf. Hopefully he'll be ready for the postseason.

Calgary had NO CHANCE without Burris....calgary has next week off, luckly....give's Burris a bit more time to heal.

cfl.ca lists sask ahead of edmonton in the standings now....
sask last 5 games : 5-0
edm last 5 games : 2-3

.........you mean when we make the crossover and enact our revenge on the Als in the eastern Semi-Final???? :smiley: ........

That depends, they still have not locked up 4th place...... :smiley:

are u suggesting the bombers will go 4 for 4 (while calgary goes 0-4 )and finish 3rd??....lol

I donno
When Vaughn was back at the bench right after I clearly heard him say
“I donno I didnt even say a word”

of course hes gonna tell the coach he's innocent.

doesnt matter...the alouettes KILLED them

Gratzie TO the Als on a Much deserved Win....:slight_smile: