Montreal benefitted from some lucky plays

its exacly like mentioned
Notice how one Mtl player is behind the punter in regard to where the punt is going? He is onside and both he and the punter can recover the ball.
BTW it is a designed play! No luck involved!!!!

Wow. YOU haven’t seen it, so it must be total luck. :roll:

Get over yourself. It was a trick play designed by Matthews and it worked perfectly. Yes, the ball took a good bounce, but the team still had to execute the play and recover the football, which they did.

both he, the punt, and the return team can recover the ball.

Offside players can't do **** to stop the ball until the receiver has the ball in his hands.

GUYS, JUST TRY IT IN MADDEN, AND YOU WILL SEE FOR YOURSELF! JC! :roll:

ARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH

The entire team is offside except for the punter and the guy behind him!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why cant you understand??????

the entire kicking team

receiving team is all good,

I understand 100% your just a grouch.

If you would learn to speak english!!!

What you posted says the punting team and the recieving team can recover!!!

Just say the punter 2 extra letters wont kill you

I was writing too fast, cuz this board lights up quicker than a christmas tree, and I'm about to kiss my show on TV.

here, moichido!

both the receiver, the punter, anyone behind the punter, and the return team can recover the ball.

ya well thats your problem you write to fast and dont read it first

all this work for nothing

Do you think pictures will actually help? :lol: :lol: :lol:

no but I did the work

I read, and looked at the pic, and get it.

Question is, can you get called on No Yards if you on the punt team, break the 5 yards zone, however are covered by a member of the return team.

I have seen this happen quite a bit.

oh, you forgot to label the return team onside.

arggggggggggghhhhhhhhh
is it really necessary to point out that the receiving team is allowed to receive the ball????????

You don't need to label the receiving team as being onside. All of them are okay and onside!

just doing that to tick you off more, hahaha :lol: ah, it's stupid, sorry.

...ro, you also forgot to label the ref.....he is clearly onside, but is not an eligible player, and therefore can't receive the ball.....

I’m more interested in this, cuz I created a thread about it in the off topic section.

:lol: then you have to label the goal post onside in that category too. :lol:

....no, the goal post is an inanimate object and isn't even in the picture...

.....but the yard markers should clearly have been marked.....I mean, they move, right? And they're in the picture.....

.....yes, and the 's' in Rogers is also onside....