Montreal Alouettes 2005 Grey Cup Champions

Montreal Alouettes 2005 Grey Cup Champs!

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->  <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->  <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->  <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Wishful thinking.....

Calvillo will get hurt, and it's going to be a sad year in Montreal.
Once again, they will not win. The Cup is coming back to the West.
Just not Saskatchewan.

Do you guys eat alot of paint chips out east, or just a few but many times a day?

Not until you get past my lions :smiley: ...

ARE U THE STUPIDEST PERSON EVER?? MONTREAL EATS THE BIG ONE...THEY WILL SUCK SOOO BAD. CALVILLO WILL GET INJURED AND TED WHITE HAS ONLY HAD LIKE WHAT 20 SNAPS IN HIS CAREER? AND ALL BUT LIKE 4 OF THOSE WERE IN THE PRESEASON GAMES...MONTREAL WILL FINISH THE EAST IN 2ND BEHIND TORONTO, AND LOSE LOSE LOSE TO HAMILTON IN THE EAST SEMI... MONTREAL SUCKS SOO BAD AND I HOPE U DONT WASTE A DIME ON THEM...

Settle down!

I mean it was a joke................................. Right!

why would u put that in this fourm

go back to Quebec.

I'd love to see the Cup stay in the East, but we'll need another upset in the grey cup this year to make that happen. if not an eastern team, I'd root for you guys.

Als Grey Cup champs.... They'll have to win a game vs BlueBummer's one of these games.... to make the playoffs!!

Other than the Fact Calvillo is one of the classiest players in the CFL, But Matthews arrogance cancels him out, either way they have a legimate chance. Wait till after Labour Day then we see who the real heavyweights are.

Looks like someone (nurse) forgot to ram those anti-psychotics down someone's throat.

A Grey Cup Champion does not blow a 23 pt lead in the 4th quarter!

Whoever wins the grey cup, trust me, it won't be a cakewalk. You can never tell who's gonna win the GC during the regular season because all the teams are pretty strong and could be contenders. Remember last year, most people wouldn't have thought at the begining of the year that Toronto would win. Most people thought a powerhouse like Edmonton, B.C., or Montreal would claim the title but that didn't happen. So don't count your chickens before they hatch, it's only week 6.

Maybe....but first you folks will have to squeek by the Argos, Gades, TiCats and the Canadiens.

I'm still standing by my dream of seeing a Winnipeg/Saskatchewan Grey Cup so I can die in peace. It's been 15 years since either team won the Grey Cup. Sask in 89, Winnipeg in 90. Go Bombers and Riders go! C'mon Winnipeg, if you get 3rd we'll cross over and win the east!

This is clearly a team in decline. If not for Laundrys heroics they would be 1-4. They were completely outplayed in Esks game. Mathews philosophy is live or die on the edge. One foot is already in the casket.

yikes if the alouettes want to make it to the grey cup this year they will hafta get there record above.500
GO ESKS GO

Nope not true
2000 Grey Cup champs The 8-10 B.C. Lions
2001 Grey Cup champs The 8-10 Calgary Stamps