Montreal a bunch of SAD SACKS!!

I still like our receivers. I would be in favour however of cutting Anderson. I mean, even the seasons before when HE TRIED, he still wasn’t that great, i dont know what matthews sees in him. i personally think that terrence edwards is better then thyrone, also o’neil wilson. i say give anderson a break, and dress chris davis. this guy looked good when he played.

Every great team has at least two 'go to' guys who draw DBs to them like flies to honey (or a dung heap...) which frees up the others. Calgary has Copeland and Lewis, BC is dangerous with Simon and Clermont etc... Our problem with the receiving core (as I see it) is that we have a lot of talented young players with potential but in need of development while our only real go to guy is Ben Cahoon. Watkins is slowly getting there but not quite yet (and I'm not sure that he would properly fit that billing anyway). I'd like to see that type of serious double threat on offense again while guys like Terrence Edwards, O'Neil Wilson and Chris Davis are being developed to take over.

Sit out Anderson and put in Chris Davis? Sounds like a good idea to me!

Anderson has zero heart. Zero. He isn't willing to pay a physical price when making catches and he gives up on a play if the ball isn't thrown directly into the numbers. It's incredibly frustrating because he is big, rangy, and has speed to be a dominant receiver in this league. But he's got no heart or work ethic.

No argument from me on Anderson. I often refer to him as the 'turtle'. Another reason to admire Cahoon - not a big guy but plays big, has the heart of a fighter and will take the pounding. They are on opposite ends, flash versus substance.

The Als have been hit hard along the oline, no pass protection, no run blocking, means no running game and teams key on pass protect. Look around the league, the struggling teams all have injuries or a bad oline.