Montford back in Edmonton

what the F***? I see we could not afford Montford! He resigned with Edmonton for 50% less salery than last year. I guess we can't judge good players who want to play in Hamilton! too bad we let him get away again!!

I am Sick and Tired of Hearing about Joe...
This Guy was a Mouth and Nothing more in his Last Season in Hamilton.

He has lost a Step IMO
the Ticats did Right thing not Resigning Joe ..

We have good DE's
They just need a Better Defence Head..
Kavis Reed is over his head.. Hire Don Back..

Well I know one thing Jenty would not have gotten all the sacks he did without Joe on the other end of the line getting all the double teams !!!!

Hire Don back? who are you kidding? he's 74 years old and out of touch with football. Yes Kavis is not the answer but neither is Don! IMO

A decent pass rush would help and we have not got it now> just look at all the sacks we have? last in the league! Every team racks up the sacks against Calgary but us.

Hire Don back? who are you kidding? he's 74 years old and out of touch with football. Yes Kavis is not the answer but neither is Don! IMO

A decent pass rush would help and we have not got it now> just look at all the sacks we have? last in the league! Every team racks up the sacks against Calgary but us.

The starting DEs out/playing injured so far might have something to do with that. Cotton's back this week - we'll see what we have.

Agree with you on the Sutherin point, though. Interesting thing with a lot of fans - whether it's Montford, Sudsy or whoever, whenever the present doesn't look so good, the looking to the past for answers.

Mumford is still available. :wink: