Monday at #1 Jarvis Street......

I just hope that all the management and coaching staff are hauled in to #1 Jarvis Steet tomorrow by Bob to explain why this team is as bad as it is. To see this team in such a sad state this late in the season...as it was last season....is disgraceful and a dereliction of duty on the part of Scott Mitchell.
He needs to go. Let Obie replace him immediately ..bring in Dan Rambo and Rich Stubler...and do SOMETHING with the rest of this season.

Dan Rambo ! LOL!

Yeah I know.
But your suggestions for tomorrow are.......????????

Call the Argos and buy Stubbler's contract from the Argos in exchange for Jesse Lumsden and fire Denny Creehan.

Denny Creehan is not the Offensive Line Coach.

True, our defence will not remind anyone of the '85 Bears or '86 TiCats...but this line, the O Line is horrendous. I don't think it is all talent based either. These guys can't really be that bad. I blame Bleamer.

[quote="mr62cats"]I just hope that all the management and coaching staff are hauled in to #1 Jarvis Steet tomorrow by Bob to explain why this team is as bad as it is. To see this team in such a sad state this late in the season...as it was last season....is disgraceful and a dereliction of duty on the part of Scott Mitchell.

8) Maybe they should fire Marcel now, since he has really improved this teams performance since Charlie was thrown under the bus !!!
  Looks like that little experiment didn't work out so well  !!!!!      <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Oh well, try and try again  !!!     <!-- s:wink: -->:wink:<!-- s:wink: -->

Charlie should have been gone after last season. Thats part of the reason we are in this mess.

He tried to...

8) Unfortunately Marcel just might inherit the HC job next year by default !!!
  Do you actually believe that any decent, self respecting HC  would even want to come to this outfit with their track record of firing Head Coaches in mid stream every 2 years  !!!

This organization has been reduced to a complete joke at this point, and is a total embarrasement  to the entire league  !!!                 

If they do fire Marcel, it will mean a brand new HC, along with all new assisstants, and a whole new play book, and another rebuiding programme to fit into the new coaches plans  !!!!
8) Good one... HfxTC :lol:

I know the solution and I am sure bob is on it. Hire more front office staff to work the phones...........

8) Exactly !! Fans are already calling the office to renew their season tix for next year !!!
  You can never have enough front office phone staff  !!!!              <!-- s:wink: -->:wink:<!-- s:wink: -->

Well said - You would have thought after the change in leadership the game preparation would have been
a little different from the last time the team met BC. Three glaring problems - The O Line is absolutley pathetic - did you see Keith's face after he got stuffed because the team can not block? Cathing the fricking rock - the jump balls MUST be catched in the endzone. I suggest Preshae (sp) and the team invest in a automated ball throwing machine - these guys could not catch a fricking cold. The D Line had some pressure on Pierce, however we need a knock out sort of DE who can get the job done.

I like Bauman - he has showed steady improvement - Scott Michell (pass on both of them) Charles Thomas
I csn not figure out how this guy has retaied his job. I like how Porter stood up and scrambled when necessary and showed poise............ Amen

They Have one ... But used it to Practice Special Teams
Not once since Camp Broke have we used it for passes.
I turn that Some*** Up high and Drill it at the WR's

OnKnight - The recievers need to be posession receivers. Did you see the catch Copland made against two defenders near the goal line? Prechae had two jump balls - should have had them both. He needs to change his mindset. Tiger Cat prganization needs to USE the machine

While we are at it. Mitchell and Obilovich should be standing next to the receivers batting them with paddles when the ball arrives. At least they would be doing something to help the cause.

Tipper: Well....what else would you expect if we end up with a new coach!!!!!! Thats exactly what we need fer cryin' out loud.

Maybe next year the Ticats can just pump up the sound system
and we can dance in the aisles instead of watching football?

click here

AROUND AND AROUND
(C. Berry)

I said the joint was rocking
Goin' round and round
Yeah, reeling and a rocking
What a crazy sound
And they never stopped rocking
'Til the moon went down

Well it sounds so sweet
I had to take me chance
Rose out of my seat
I just had to dance
Started moving my feet
Whoa to clapping my hands

I said the joint was a rocking
Goin' round and round
What a crazy sound
'Til the moon went down

Yeah at twelve o'clock
Yeah the place was packed
Front doors was locked
Yeah the place was packed
And when the police knocked
Those doors flew back

But they kept on rocking
Goin' round and round
What a crazy sound
'Til the moon went down

And they go on rocking
Goin' round and round
What a crazy sound
'Til the moon went down

Well the joint stayed a rocking
Goin' round and round
What a crazy sound
'Til the moon went down

Yes,

I do believe any Head coach would like to come to Hamilton!!. Sure the last 4 years have been a mess.

But this is a proud organization with a rich history of winning, so why wouldnt they. It is a challenge. Thats what football is about.

The firing of coaches has only been in the last 4 years with Marshall, and then Taaffe. Obie has stated that Marcel is only an interim coach right now, so who knows if they will offer the job of HC to him next season.

8) All I'm saying is that in that case, expect to wait another 2 or 3 years for all this to come together and jell.
  It will be another re-tooling and re-building job again with the new coach  !!!

Are you willing to wait patiently for all that to happen again  ?????            <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> 

Wait, I know your answer already.  What other choice do we have !!            <!-- s:wink: -->:wink:<!-- s:wink: -->