Moh –mennnnn-tum!

[b]
Moh –mennnnn-tum is Wally’s catch phrase. The Lions have moh-menn-tum for sure. But will it be enough to stop a team that is 15 and 3, scored 600 points in the regular season, had the fewest number of points scored against and repeatedly blew away the opposition? 600 points is an average of almost 34 points per game for those stats buffs out there.

What do the Lions have going for them?

Printers, Gerory, Paris, Grice-Mullen, Smart, Mallet, White, Arceneux. I could list more but I think you get my drift.

Printers’ ability to throw on the run, avoid being sacked and at times his uncanny ability to turn huge losses into huge gains adds a whole new weapon to B.C.’s arsenal.

Unless all the wheels come off , B.C. has the personnel to wrack up the points and to get the job done. And… they have moh-mennn-tum! Except for the poor showing against Edmonton a couple of weeks, which was for obvious reasons, the Lions are a different team since Printers arrived. Calgary and Saskatchewan are no slouches and the Lions could have taken both of those games.

Even if Montreal had won both of its games against the Lions it would have been by a slim margin. But Calvillo is a very intelligent player that can tear to shreds a defence especially with the short game. This game may well be decided in the first 15 minutes. It will be the first quarter that will set the tone for the rest of the game. If the Lions can keep it close after 15 minutes then I think they have a good chance of taking the game.

With a record like Montreal’s + guys like Calvillo, Cahoon and Cobourne and 55,000+ raving fans pulling for Montreal, a Lions victory in Montreal would be all the more sweet.
[/b]

Ask yourself this - would you switch Printers for Calvillo? No way and qb is the most important position so . . . good night Montreal.

Welllll.... if you really wanna know. lol

As much as I like Printers, I think Calvillo is the better QB. But you are only as good as the 11 supporting cast members on the field with you. Printers may just get the job done and I would be very happy for him- and for the Lions of course.

a qb that can run is the ticket. Calvillo can't run unless it is a complete breakdown - reminds me of lod Dave Dickenson. You know where you are going to find them - advantage Lions.