Model CFL Board of Governors 2024

Been a long time since the Als had back to back 20,000 for a game. Maybe when Calvillo was still the QB?

2 Likes

yeah, winning the Cup has rejuvenated the franchise. It’ll be interesting to see if Montreal repeats this year.

1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes

Attendances Across The CFL;

2 Likes

sweet! Thanks!

1 Like
2 Likes

Offensive Production

222 points in week 5 for a total combined points of 1,051 in 20 games which = 52.55

In 2023, the week 5 total was 146. Through 5 weeks it was 838 in 19 games for an average of 44.11.

3 Likes

The latest TV Ratings are in;

Here is how Week 5 stacked up to the rest of the season;

4 Likes

looks like the best week so far unless I’m not reading it right.

3 Likes

Yep highest total viewership of the season! Great to see.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Weird that they dipped below 20k when they had such great TV ratings last week. I guess being on a Thursday night had something to do with it :thinking:

3 Likes

Thursday or not, that attendance number is cause for concern in a city the size of Montreal. Imagine if they start losing, which is possible if Fajardo is out for any length of time.

We’ll see what happens in Winnipeg tonight, which will probably have it’s lowest crowd of the season because it’s not a Thursday night and the game time temp with the humidex is expected to be 41 degrees. Vicious thunderstorms also possible.

2 Likes

Wow it’s been harder for me to keep up these days with continental shift and drift too you know.

In all the hustle and bustle this spring into summer, somehow I lost track that Florida had already shifted to Manitoba, and Manitoba maybe to Northwest Territory.

I think now I can catch up on the rest of all these shifty and dodgy moves in this chaotic election year in many countries.

Oh well, thanks guys for keeping me posted again here too.
:beers:

1 Like

I don’t know where you get this data, but thanks for posting!

2 Likes

I’ve been collecting it from the articles that 3DownNation has been posting :grin:

I think they’re a reliable source for this sort of thing.

1 Like

Crowd looks pretty solid tonight in Winnipeg. Not the 28,000 the previous week but still looks like 25,000.

1 Like

I haven’t heard the attendance yet. I was thinking there would be about 28,000.

1 Like