Mock 1.0: What will Edmonton do with the first overall pick?

Maybe you dodged a bullet, Maaax. News just out that Richardson suffered a “significant injury” working out & is out long term. BC hopes to have him for the stretch run. I wonder if this changes the Lions’ draft strategy. Maybe they take Deionte Knight. :astonished:

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that Richardson got hurt. We liked our Stove when he was here in Winnipeg. If he’s out long term it’ll likely be a parts issue. They’ll get him fixed in time for the playoffs I’m sure.

Mind you… having said that I’m not at all certain that BC will make the playoffs this year. But as long as they’re an exciting team to watch with those two young Canadian QB’s learning the game on the fly we’ll look forward to watching them play. That’s about all we can ask right?

Bang on. At the moment, early as it is, I see the Lions in last place. Largely due to uncertainty @ QB & RB & OL with Ryker Matthews unsigned. But I do like what they were doing on defence & this will hurt - a disruptive force in the middle gone for awhile.

1 Like