MNF goof up looks good on the NFL!

oh fair enough. I have always found them super boring myself. I bet you like that Brandon Browner is there eh

Well apparently, my last-ditch call for R&W to help facilitate the agreement worked.

I guess he really does have tickets to the gun show!

Thanks R&W.

…no problem, just needed the 'hawks to benefit from this fiasco before calling Goodell and pulling in the favour he owed me

…ah, but you are young…see when I became a fan there was a certain offensive duo named Jim Zorn (QB) and Steve Largent (WR) who were freaking awesome, I mean go read their wiki pages and see what these two accomplished…and the seahawks were a young expansion team playing in a (then) state-of-the-art arena (called the Kingdome, because it was in King County) so there was a ton of hype surrounding them…so they’d weren’t boring back then…yes, after a while they sucked and there were many many years of mediocrity, but once a fan always a fan you know…what am I saying, of course you know, you’re a rider fan… :smiley: :twisted:

…ps - Browner is an animal in the corner, I think he is even more aggressive now than when he played here…

I was wondering if you were a kid when Zorn and Largent were playing actually lol. I know my football history.

And also Browner has really blossomed nicely...

Do you like Carroll?

Off Topic, as the deal is done.

Pete Carroll is a great coach with a superior eye for talent and teamwork.

That offence in Seattle needs a lot of work, but the defence is solid and tough. Their passing game really needs the most work including the need for a check-down option for a screen or flare pass.

Of course note that a rookie QB, as drafted in the 3rd round and too short at 5-10, beat out a bad veteran in T-Jack and a very experienced backup who otherwise is starter material in Matt Flynn.

It's really great to see in that division two former Pac10 college rivals, Carroll and Jim Harbaugh, build great teams out west.

…my apologies, I assumed your youthfulness might have led to you not knowing about the Zorn-Largent connection, that was wrong of me…Not sure about Pete yet, I didn’t think he would last this long but it sure appears his players like working for him, I’m indifferent I suppose, I’m not going to boo him yet, but I’m not breaking out the pom-poms either

…I agree Paolo, the 'hawks passing game has to improve if they want to maintain pace with SF and Arizona in their division…

When Ive seen his press conferences it seems like he still talks like he is a college coach. Im indifferent on him still as well.