Mitchell Thinks Maas Played Well.

Say what? Come again, please? 6 points in the first half, missed countless open receivers, did not throw long, did absolutely zero and Mitchell thinks we're being unfair. Please. There's nothing unfair about the Maas criticisms. They are well deserved and will prove to be right and Mitchell will be wrong.

Charlie picked Maas. Charlie has been in this league and knows what it takes to be successful. He also has a pretty good track record working with QBs. Decision for Saturday is made. Go Ticats!

PS. We get it, you don't like Maas.

i think scott mitchell has been drinking bobs kool aid if he thinks maas played well in calgary...but there were several poor efforts that contributed to that disaster.

maas is starting...again!...please charlie don't drink that kool aid!..look at pinball in T.O. ...allen is out and bishop is in...no hesitation there...if they win and finish the season just ahead of us...well....bye bye charlie.

Yeah but what you don't get is that I hate losing.

Detroit’s old q.b Scott Mitchell?

What else could Mitchell say? They’re paying Maas $350k/year and they can only hope and pray he comes around.

My guess is that he’ll get 2 or 3 more starts to prove himself before the coaches decide to make a change.

An Argo-Cat fan

They could say that Maas is cut.

Contracts are not guaranteed in the CFL.
$350,000 is too much for what Maas has shown.
Damaged goods...maybe
Overpriced...for sure!!

The people in charge are going to have to make a call on Maas soon.

If we are not going to win this year, lets at least develop Chang.

Mitchell's plan B

Step 1. Release Maas and his huge contract.

Step 2. Resign Maas for minimum league wage.

Step 3. Place Maas on a newly created long term practice, practice, practice, roster.

Step 4. Expect "The Gun" to start next
game.

Step 5. Tally up the increased gate revenues.

Step 6. Sleep all night.

Cut Maas and groom Chang, someone who's mobile enough to elude a pass rush because of our young offensive line. Then go out and find a 3rd guy. Chang is the future. I have nothing against Maas apart from the fact he's trying to borrow a book on an expired library card.

Yes, because that makes perfect sense. If the Argos finsih ahead of us, as every analyst has sais they would, then we'll fire our new coach... after one season.... that would really help this team come together in the long run.

Time to put a filter on that brain/mouth thing...

its going tobe along season if thats playing well

Coach Taaffe says "Jason Maas is our quarterback. OK?"

Well Coach, you are in the position you are in for a reason. You know the game better than any of us on this site. That doesn't mean we have to agree with or like your decision.

During the 2006 season, I defended Mass at every turn. I find I can no longer do that. The display he put on in Calgary was pathetic.

I spent a days wages to drive to Calgary and watch the game. And I can honestly say I have never been so disappointed in my Ti-Cats. Mass being the main reason for that disappointment.

Let me ask this. What is it going to take for Mass to throw down field? How long will this go on till you decide something needs to change?

Answer those questions for me. OK?

How about we just go and sign Tommy Dennison. Apparently he was pretty good a couple years and is a non-import, can't go wrong even though he has never taken a meaningful snap in the CFL (ala Chang) so it must mean he is the perfect fit for Hamilton.

How about we just go and sign Tommy Dennison. Apparently he was pretty good a couple years and is a non-import, can't go wrong even though he has never taken a meaningful snap in the CFL (ala Chang) so it must mean he is the perfect fit for Hamilton.
Actually it would matter seeing how the a Cdn QB does nothing against the ratio.