Being a rather small technology team, our testing of site functionality wasn't as thorough as I would have liked. So I'd like to create a central reporting area for issues people are having with the forums. Please post away and I'll prioritize and work away on the issues as time permits.
- FIXED: Per-team headers are unavailable; everyone sees the CFL header
- FIXED: Custom avatars are missing; need to port these over
- ADDED: I've enabled the upload of custom user avatars, and allowed their size to be up to 250KB. Avatars are the lifeblood of forums, we gotta have this!
- WON'T FIX: I'm missing about 12 hours of posts; this I may just give up on because of the amount of downtime that import requires
- ADDED: The ability to change your password was disabled/hidden; it's now been enabled and you may now do that at the Edit Account Settings page.
- FIXED: "View Active Topics" keeps returning me only to the same two topics about the site itself, not the actual active topics (was a bug in the upgrade, fixed using this SQL query that turns on Active Topics for all forums).
- FIXED: The time limit on editing a post has been removed.
- FIXED: I've upped the font size everywhere by 20%.
- FIXED: The main content font colour is now a darker black.
- FIXED: Pagination links are now wider for easier clicking.
- ADDED: Added forum ranks based on number of posts. I'm a big fan of ranks.
- FIXED: Switched the human test at registration to use reCAPTCHA; hope this slows down the number of spam posts we get around here.
- ADDED: In-line image attachments are now enabled; images will be force-resized to fit your screen width.