Milwaukee CFL Stadium Plan at Miller Park

Something tells me BeerBelly missed my reference, and if that's the case, I'm not about to explain it to him....

lol
I saw it JM02, it just caught me off guard how much she knew not only about the NFL but CFL as well.
Heck there are some guys in Canada that dont even know the difference between a football and a basketball, yet in Milwaukee there are women that know all about the CFL.
In fact, it was my Milwaukee female freind that started this whole CFL Milwaukee idea.
She was the one that said CFL would work in Milwaukee.
I am only the one acting upon it,lol

BB I've been reading all your stuff for the last while and admire your enthusiusm. You are right that Wisconsin people men and women are the most foorball knowledgeable around. I go down there every year and dream of moving there. As for your expansion idea I'm not sure. Personally I like the CFL but I also liveand die Green Bay Packers football and as much as Wisconsin loves football some might allow any other love then then their Packers who are like family. I do think there would be enough support to make it work but I wonder if it's best left a Canadian leageu.
BTW I'm still looking for a Wisconsin women to help allow me to move there so if you could hook me up. LOL

I wish I had known this about these Wisconsin women years ago when I was looking for a wife. lol. Would have saved me a lot of grief trying to watch football games over the years. :slight_smile:

yea the women down their love their football too,lol
I dont think the packers and the CFL would clash.
Like Steve says, there is no college ball in Milwaukee and no pro football being played in Milwaukee so the CFL would be wanted their big time.
Greenbay would not get affected by the CFL at all. Greenbay having a 35 year season ticket waiting list does not give much of a chance to see live football. CFL can help provide live football for many because it is affordable, plus the early season gives the fans a head start at the CFL first.
Remember the NFL and the USFL once shared the Milwaukee market.
For fun take a look at my new stadium idea thanks to Steve for pointing out South Stadium to me.

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/555556060FvBrMX