MILT

Milt has to return for another year, perhaps if we have a poll to see how many Winnipegers want him back for another year he might return......You never know. Go bombers Go :smiley:

Milt will look hard at the future and what he wants to do.
I'd love to see the man come back and play but life must go on.
Ryan played his heart out but he will be a great QB with more time under his belt. :thup:

Why is no one else thinking he might pull a half year? Let him have some time with his family, come back about week 12, low cap hit, set the yardage record, and one last chance at a Greycup

IF ... AND A BIG IF .... MILT COMES BACK, HE'LL WANNA DO IT FOR THE WHOLE YEAR, HE PUT TOO MUCH INTO THIS TEAM AND CITY TO ONLY BE CALLED BACK HALF WAY TROUGH, MILT HAS TOO MUCH CLASS AND WOULD WANT TO START THE YEAR (FRESH).

BUT LET'S FACE IT FELLOW BB FANS, LET'S REMEMBER MILT FOR THE WHO HE IS AND WAS IN OUR COMMUNITY AND WISH HIM THE BEST FOR HIM AND HIS FAMILY IN THE FUTURE, THANKS MILT!! WE ARE GONNA MISS YA. ONE MORE YEAR IS DOUBTFUL, SO LET'S SHOW MILT HOW MUCH WE ENJOYED HAVING HIM THE PAST 15 YEARS.

Please come back Milt!

You deserve to win the cup! Sorry this wasn't your year but I truly believe it is in your destiny!

Please come back! Your still to good to retire

Dan Clermont

...DAMN....HE'S STILL GOT NO RING....if you ever read this Milt....i hope you come back in 08....use that 1% leeway you gave yourself and give careful consideration for a return.....The ring and a record i believe, awaits.... :thup: :rockin:

If Milt returns we will have an amazing year probably one of the best because if he does decide it will be 100% forsure this year this will be the last crack because after all whats going through his mind is how long am i gonna drag this on before i realize it might not be meant to be.

And i strongly believe that someone like Glenn, Simpson etc. will have to pull a Big Ben Rothlisberger(spell) moment like he did with the bus and guarantee him a ring.

All I see being a factor is Chase and depending how old he is cause you know Stegall will wanna be there when Chase goes to Kindergarten when ever that is i don’t know how old Chase is.

At the end of the game when they showed milt waving the cameras away when they were about to lose just absolutely killed me. I definitely don't want that to be the last thing i remember of stegall if he ends his carrer.. So please milt one more year. The whole bomber team is due for a ring!! Seeing Milt stegall hold up the cup in his last year would be worth another 3 grey cups to me..