Milt Stegall

...Is uncle Milty ready to pull the pin??????He's coming to town in a week or so....Will it be his swan song?????orrrrr does he stick around for another year.....I'd sure like an answer////Another question ,would be, is he still capable of competing at this level.....and WHO ,,,do you think is gonna pull the pin first.....Anthony Calvillo...or Milt???????? :roll: :roll: :lol:We should hear something from these guys soon...hopefully.....

It'll be a sad day in the CFL when Milt hangs 'em up. Class act, and the league is better off for having had him perform. But, retirement comes to all players, eventually...................

I think Milt should have 1 more kick at the can with his Knee fully healed go out with a better season then the last one where the injury was never healed.

Imagine next off season if Milt does come back because this would be the last time for sure... there will probably be 3 huge retirements ( Milt, Cahoon, Calvillo)

-I know Calivillo hasn't made a decsision but he did say he'd come back if Cahoon came back which he did so that leads me to think Calvillo will bring havok to teams for another season

...Well...according to tsn ...Milt is calling it a day....So long Milt Stegal...it's been one helluva career...I hope the Bombers can use him in some capacity in the future... :thup: :rockin:

If not, I'd like to see him on TSN............I think he'd be a natural.

Thanks for the memories Milt.

.....Announced today........a star has left the building......It'll be a loooooong, long time before the Bombers ever see the likes of this man again.....on and off the field....Good Luck in the future Milt....you were and are the man... :thup: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin:

The end of an era. God bless ya for all the memorie Milt!

No one should EVER wear #85 for the Blue Bombers again.

It is a sad day for the CFL...................he'll be missed, and greatly. Great career, great guy. Happens to all eventually, however, not that that makes it any easier to accept.

Hope TSN is calling him, I really think he'd be great on the broadcasts.................

Goodbye Milt! I'll miss you so much.

My three favorite Stegall moments: When he broke the record against Hamilton, torturing Tony Tiller with BC for four catches and four scores in 2005 and of course, the 100 yard scamper to beat the Eskimos.