Milt Stegall is all Class!

I wasn't referring to Sambo's post here , it's your "typical Lions fan " slur. That to me was bringing something into it. Just clarifying by the way , you want to start a fight go ahead , like I said , I'm calling it a day at that . This thread is about Milt's honour , how about we avoid dragging it into the gutter? You too Mikejth , don't read stuff into something that's not there . And I won't hijack this anymore than it already has been , how bout you guys do the same?
I suggest you read what Sambo said, followed by what Swervin said and then you'll have the context for my comment. All I did was tell Swervin there was nothing to fight about. And there still isn't....

Yeah well, I was tired at the time I wrote that, and really didn’t feel like thinking that hard about it. Lui is just one that jumps into my head because of the 25 years he played for the Leos, and the years since his retirement that he has continued to work for the Leos. How many guys have played football for 25 years for the same team? And isn’t Lui first in points scored as well?

Yeah LOOOOOOOO had 3991 points in the regular season. He is one Lion that I can say was best all time at his position. Would be excellent to have a young Lui playing for the Lions again.