Milt Stegall and BLUE BOMBERS make world headlines

I like the dance the sugar plum fairy does after a win. So far he has not danced much this year! :lol:

Danced a lot last year, didn't he? Especially in November! Probably danced all winter too....

Yes he is a great dancer but just maybe he does not feel like dancing lately! Hopefully that will change soon! Right! :lol:

Hopefully not for your sake…

The way both are teams are playing who knows right! :lol:

perhaps....

Maciocia has GOT to learn that football games do NOT end on the second-last play of the game ... When the Esks lost to Saskatchewan on a missed FG, he was shaking hands, headset off, before the kick even went up ... then in the GC game, he was on the field jumping up and down before the game was over ... And while he was better in the game against the Bombers, it was PRICELESS seeing the cocky, gum-smacking smirk just DROP off his face ...

Favre, I don't think it was you liking the NFL that got people upset, I'm thinking it was the amateur comment ... CFL fans tend to hear so many "bush league", "second rate" and "amateur" comments - which are completely undeserved - that I'm not surprised we stand up against them. I also didn't understand why the Esks were rushing 7 or 8, but that could just as easily happen in the NFL too. Frankly, missing a convert, a la New Orleans Saints, could be considered as amateur :wink: It was a mistake from one team, during one game ... it does not make anything "amateur" ...

Also, just because it may not live up to Flutie's Hail Mary in '82, doesn't mean it's not deserving of extra attention ... that was one of the best, and wildest, finishes to a football game I've ever seen. I doubt the media types look at every successful hail mary and compare it to Flutie's, and then only air it if it's better than a hail mary from 24 years ago ...