Milt Stegall and BLUE BOMBERS make world headlines

Since the end of the game. I saw it on ESPN sports center, CNN Headlinenews, World Sports Report, and FURY London Sports(england),2 local U.S stations-Chicago-Minneaplis,La Viva Sporte Mexico Journal.

Do they usually show CFL highlights on these stations or just because of that ending?

Maybe has to do with webcasting perhaps, I don't know?

[url=http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/news/story?id=2525920&campaign=rss&source=ESPNHeadlines]http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/news/s ... NHeadlines[/url] :D :D :D

Nice, Any media attention from USA or the world negative or positive is always a good thing.

Too bad they don't show Maciocia...

YES! CFL AND WINNIPEG WORLDWIDE!!!

like because on the ending, but who cares! WERE GOLBAL NOW BABY!!!

IF THAT PLAY DOESN'T MAKE THE TOP 10 LIST THIS WEEK! SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH THE PEOPLE WHO MAKE THOSE LISTS!!!

That play was eerily similar to another Wpg TD about 6 or 7 years ago. I think it was their last game of the season and I think Stegal caught it on the last play of the game. Any Bomber fans remember that one? Who was playing, who threw it?

Was a great play and not taking anything away from it but what does it say for the league when a defense allows that. What kind of team blitzes on the last play in that situation. Makes it look a bit amature.

Don't even go there!!! Many nfl games have been decided that way.

I wasn't meaning as a barb but you may see a hail mary up for grabs in NFL but you won't see them playing anything but a prevent in a dime package. Why would you have more then 3 down lineman. Nevermind let's just enjoy a great Bomber moment

Congratulations to the Blue Bombers on their awsome road win, and for putting the CFL onto the world news stage!

I think this win proves they're for real!

Ditto. Stegal shoudn'y retire for 5 years

If he's cloned he doesn't have to retire. :o

Very cool, could not happen to a more deserving guy!

Yeah, Stegail had two guys on him that he smoked!!!

Dont forget who threw the ball either.

I never thought Milt could run like that! Hats off to the Bombers! A huge win on the road after getting beat up at home. It showed alot of character! A lousy coaching decision on the Edmonton side of the ball! Ricky Ray can throw for 400 yards every game but they won't win their share if the coaching staff doesn't smarten up!!

it was just a simple play made possible by really bad coverage screwup. No even in the same ball park as Fluties hail mary and not deserving of such a fuss. IMO. Great play, good for bomber fans, but not serving of attention outside NA.

I agree. The reason that play happened lies solely on the shoulders of the defensive coordinator.

It had nothing to do with Glenn and Milt.

It's not hard to throw to a wide open receiver.

Macciocia and the defensive coordinator should be fired.