Miles in or out?

........not that it matters now but was Miles in-bounds on his second TD?.........I couldn't see the play as it unfolded and the replay on the Jumbo didn't quite catch his footwork.........The crowd sure thought he was OB as he came down.....the commentators after the game on the radio were split on whether he came down right or not...........what did any of you see?...........Good TD or was we robbed?...........

RW...it was hard to tell on the video replays on TSN as most of the angles didn't show Miles' feet at all. There was one that appeared to show him out, but it also showed a ref right there on the spot.

I'd have to lean to the "you was robbed" side of it though. It looked very much like Miles landed OB.

I'd say u was robbed. He looked like he wasn't in bounds. Thats why they need Video Replay....but this time I'm not complaining.

we won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

..........not sure what the hell kind of answer is that hello.............video replay will be a blessing but man if TSN can't even get a shot of the receiver's feet at the point where they contact the ground what use will it be?.........oh well, like I said, too little too late..............

Does it really matter , now…? :wink:

BUT …it can happen to all teams . Like in the 2003 EAST FINAL, TORONTO vs. MONTREAL [A.C.'s fumble while crossing the goal line?]…or in the 2004 season , B.C. vs. SASK…in the last game of the regular season, robbing SASK. of home field advantage in the play offs.

B.C. sores the winning TD after the time had run out…and won.

The OTTAWA vs. EDMONTON game this year…a TD pass that wasn’t [for the ESKS] , a fumble , that should have been a fumble [recovered by Ottawa]…and only a contacting the kicker [only, 10 yards]… pen…when it should have been , roughing the KICKER.

Robbing , OTTAWA of a first down.

If they could make instant replay … allot FASTER , I would be all for it.