Mike Sellers

Now if you all remember before Mike Sellers went to the NFL he said he would like to end his football career in Winnipeg. The Bombers have just released Gilles Lezi and Milt keeps saying on Doug Browns radio station that there is gonna be a big signing from someone outside the CFL. Hopefully it is Mike Sellers. Good blocker for Roberts and plus he can run the ball. Hope the rumours are true that he might be coming back.

...All I can say IF it's true is....AWESOME...the return of 'thunder' to the 'lightning' show will make this club a VERY tough contender....here's hoping :thup: :roll:

Its a nice dream but he was one of the best fullbacks in the NFL last year. I'm sure he meant if he got cut in the NFL he would love to come back here but he'll be making some big dough down there for another few years.

ya where exactly would the team have the money for him?

well he wouldnt exactly be asking NFL type money from them... remember, he wants to come here (assuming he does want to come)

....Mike definitely is not returning to the BIGBLUE this year as he has worked things out with Wash....he does say he would like to return one day...and not to rule out 09...Heres a guy who loves the Peg. and the feeling is mutual...I hope we see you back in BluenGold in the future Mike...great guy.... :rockin: :thup:

Man that would be awesome if Mike Sellers came back to the Bombers if it were up to me I'd rather have him here than Charles Roberts not knocking Roberts but I like Sellers's running style more.

...i like Sellers and Blink in the same backfield....now those were good days... :wink:

they were great days, and bigsexy sellers is a full back we had both in the backfied and gave sellers the ball to run over the riders.

So what was the big announcement anyways..... that Stegal tore up his knee?

well he wouldnt exactly be asking NFL type money from them... remember, he wants to come here (assuming he does want to come)
That would be a problem but Roberts would have a blocker that could easily give him at least 10 yards of room to run.