Mike Pringle

It seems that Mike Pringle never filled his retirement papers with the CFL. He has since signed a contract with Montreal and will officially retire tomorrow as an Allouette

That’s cool. I like it when players do that.

He did have his best years with that team.

He will get a long and well deserved standing ovation tomorrow, good to see!

anyone know who they put on PR to get Pringle in.

Maybe Pringle is on the practice roster? :stuck_out_tongue:

he’s going to be at the game though

Yeah, but its not like he will be dressed! (Thought, I would have dressed him so that he could get one easy TD and then let him retire with the record).

he will be dressed, he gonna suit up, run out onto the field for a play, get a standing ovation, then will come off.

It is a fair thing for this to happen. Montreal is the scene of Pringle’s best years, and should definitely be able to retire an Alouette. Good call on all parts for this to happen. Congrats on a great career, Mike.

If he is there so the fans can show their apprication, GREAT!
If he tries to break the touchdown record co–held with the alltime great George Reed, then as Shivers says, I hope they break his neck!

Montreal should call Edmonton and see if they can buy some
fireworks cheap.

They never got a chance to fire theirs off. :lol: :lol: :lol:

[quote="saskrider

If he is there so the fans can show their apprication, GREAT!
If he tries to break the touchdown record co–held with the alltime great George Reed, then as Shivers says, I hope they break his neck!
[/quote]
Why? He left at the end of his contract with the esks and technically sighned as a free agent. He could play if he wanted to. At the press conference he joked to Popp that he haden’t sent in his papers to the league yet and maybe he wont