MIke Maurer is a pathetic joke...

The ref won’t be the one needing the lawyer, it would be the coach and medical staff who let the player get back into the game. The ref throwing a flag on the play has no affect on the medical condition of the player.
[/quote]
lol…I was thinking the same thing,why does a ref need a lawyer for throwing a flag.He’s not rushing or dragging a player off the field for a fake or possible real injury.It’s just his opinion,just like any other call on a penalty.

It may not have been Mike Maurer's call, it may have been a coaching decision for him to go down. I will agree that faking an injury is a pathetic joke, but it's hard to tell if it's the players fault or if he is just following coaches orders from the sidelines.

...in hindsight you are more than likely correct Dust and this thread should've been worded "What MM is doing is a pathetic joke"....and yes I'll agree every team has it's designated faker, but this tactic seems to have dropped off the radar lately, it was abused a few seasons ago to a great extent (anyone recall Buck Pierce getting caught on tv actually telling Paris Jackson to take a knee)....I was hoping it would die an ignoble death but alas it seems to have not quite done so....

I saw Danny M make a rare appearance at field level Friday....maybe it was a form of tribute?

Those dam BC lions! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: