Mike Kelly is an Idiot

Since Ritchie ?? You are making a wrong comparison. Or do you actually mean Rhinebold.

Couldn't agree more...

what Kelly has to remember is he is not Cal Murphy! Cal was always the master mind and pulling the strings when the Bombers were doing good with Kelly. theres a reason Cals not coaching anymore and it's not because the game passed him by(he still a good judge of talent -scout for Indy but does not have to deal with players on regular bais) it's "old school guys" like him Richie / Mathews are great coaches but are not open to change or questions about how they do things . People will put up with thier stuff for awhile because they have aPROVEN track record .as for Mike Kelly he has none except for mediocerty and losing.Am I the only one that finds it humerous that Matt Dunigan will not say a word good or bad about Kelly yet they were such great Friends when they both went to Valdosa state.and when Matt got the job with the stamps were was Kelly?

I think you are...

Mike Kelly is not an Idiot....U have to take a stand with players and you can't allow them to break up team chemistry...1 player do not make or break a team or season. I feel this will let the other players know that either you come to play team ball or go somewhere else.

Way to Mike.....

Go Blue Bombers

Does this win over Calgary mean Kelly is smart now?

...Ive got one response to the Kelly detractors.... :stuck_out_tongue: ..We have just got started.....the team was solid on both sides of the ball....and Shabazz.....what an acquisition....I said that long before t.c....This guy will be in the awards circle at the end of the year... :thup: :rockin:mark my words...

I'm constantly amazed at how negative people disappear when something positive happens for the guy they're attacking. I'm a Rider fan living in Winnipeg so I have a bit of a non-fan view of what happens with the Bombers. I've been surprised by all the fans complaining about Kelly blowing up an 8-10 team. From what I could see he kept the solid core and replaced lower level players with better players. He may be a bit outspoken but look at the offenses where he's been. Always strong. I would like to see the Bombers take first in the east though I would lay odds it will be Montreal. But really, anything better than 8-10 is an improvement, right? I think papa's pretty accurate but I guess we'll see what happens.

As long as the team continues to play well, the negative nelly's will stay away, which is just fine by me.