Mike Kelly etc..

....I wouldn't mind Joseph, MadJack, but his age is a little concerning....he might have a good year or two left in him...but i would prefer someone younger with experience,,,,he'd certainly be better then Bishop however.......oooops i had a English black-out ...lol. just kidding MadJack.... :lol: :lol:

actually i wouldn't mind Joseph but its just anything to show Glenn the door that really pleases me. And the fact with Glenn out it will give all QB's a chance to prove themselves to a new coach and i think Joesph could excell with Kelly. I also think papa is right saying we should look at someone young but the only QB i see young that we can get is Dinwiddie and maybe and thats a big maybe is Durant.

If we could some how snag Durant I would say we should trade Glenn away and involve Hamilton in the deal where we get Richie Williams and than we will have 3 young QB's in Camp (Dinwiddie, Durant, Williams) competiting for starting role. And to think we could afford all 3 as None would really be carrying a high price tag.

I say as soon a Free Agency opens we throw a similar contract offer to what Dinwiddie has around the 150 mark to Durant and see where it goes.

Gee........both of you are leaving out Timmy Chang! Better watch out, there were quite a number of Ticat fans who were practically in love with him.

I never saw much in him, particularly, but I've been proven wrong more times than I care to count.......

Taman said he has always liked Chang.............but given Taman's track record in judging QB talent (Mike Quinn, Tee Martin, Pat Barnes) that may be rather faint praise.

,Chang really hasn’t had a shot in the Peg yet…t.c. should tell us a lot about the back-ups…and maybe he has the talent to start…but until he plays for someone other than the Cats’…i don’t see how to properly evaluate him… :roll: We liked what we saw of Chang in ONE pre-season game in the Peg…we didn’t like some of the things we saw… with regards to him in the hammer…He’ll still get a look in 09 though…Another media report today ,says Khari Jones ,would be considered as the qb. coach and he’s all for it…Things are getting very interesting… :thup:

That was a very interesting read:

[url=http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/sports/Khari_wants_in_on_action.html]http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/sports ... ction.html[/url]

Makes you wonder just wth Cartwright and Berry were doing ?

Khari could spot the problems with Glenn right away, yet Cartwright, who supposedly was this great QB coach working with Tom Brady and others, couldn't. Something's not quite right here.

....AS WELL PIGSEYE.......Berry was thought to be the master-handler of Anthony Calvillo in his term with the Als....he sure flopped with our qbs.as far as i'm concerned....except for the brief success that Glenn had....Berry was a wash...Cartwrong was just that.... wrong guy for the job...Berry carried this guy and as far as i'm concerned sacrificed the success of this team to do it....There was a lot more going on behind the scenes with Berry and Bauer from what i hear....They just didn't see eye to eye...Anyway the right move has been made....I hope Berry has success ...wherever he lands(except against us)....as for the qbs. ....IF the new coach/gm sees something worthwhile in a Glenn rehab....i'm sure he'll look at it....Khari could make a difference.....but unless he can get Kevin some new knees... and also find a way to eliminate Glenns' brain-lapses..I can't see it and think we should go in another direction.... :wink:

SPEAK FOR YOURSELF. Some of us don’t speak english that well. As for a Quarterback you are all dreaming about something foolish. Glenn will start next year. After 5 or 6 losses the knives will be sharpened and the blame game will start again. It will be Bauers , Tamans, fault, but nothing will be done. This is an old boys club. There is no QB right now. Who ?? bishop ? Printers? or Joseph? They would not be any better. A coaching change is the least of this teams problems. What is needed is leadership at a time like this. But who will provide it ? Even Asper who is mired in Billion dollar debt and sinking into the gutter will not be able to help the team. Look to another 2 or 3 years of poor play and dwindling attendance. Maybe Kelly can keep the team from going down the tubes. ( Hopefully )

That is precisely what I was doing. It’s what forums such as this are for, I should have thought.

…i don’t kow where you get the billion dollar debt scenario from sanjay…lol lol…Asper does not have all of his money tied up in Canwest…he also has some great real estate holdings that will keep him solvent for some time to come… :lol: please get informed…Glenn will be the starter ONLY if he shows the new coach/gm that he still can be the starter in t.c…IF NOT …we’ll be going in a diferent direction :wink:

If Mike Kelly takes over, I hope he finds a way to bring Matt Dunigan into the fold. Strengthen the O line and go in a new direction with the Quarterbacking. Touch up the secondary and kicking game then we'll have half a chance of competing with the top teams in the league!!