Michael Vick - Bring Him to Hamilton

I’m with BG and Onknight. If he is guilty, I hope he gets serious jail time and I would hope the NFL would ban him permanently.

The people in dogfighting aren't a very big threat to society so I really don't see the need to put them in jail.
Do you have any idea how many people have been mauled and killed or almost killed by dogs that have been raised to fight?? I'd say for that reason alone they need to be taught a lesson by doing jail time.

He'll be in the next remake of The Longest Yard

haha...id be all for bringing him up to the CFL, but dont we already have too many proven and capable runningbacks? :stuck_out_tongue:

My point behind that is guys like Mike Vick and others aren’t going out and gunning people down while people who do get off with plea bargains and stay in jail less than 5 years. As far as i know Mike Vick and his alleged dog fighting pals have done anything to put a real endangerment to any human.

I seriously doubt that there are very many people mauled by dogs that are solely trained to fight. You would think that they would keep the dogs in closed quarters to avoid any unnecessary attention.

I will say that the allegations of putting the dog in water and electrocuting it is a very stupid thing to do (along with all the other allegations) but i guess if dog fighting floats your boat your mind isn’t on the humanity of the dogs.

He's been criminally indicted by a Federal grand jury. In the US, this is big time crime. If Vick is convicted, he would not be allowed to cross the border into Canada.

Ricky Williams was suspended by the NFL for smoking pot. A trivial offense compared to a criminal conviction.

An Argo-Cat fan

Scew michael Vick!!!
I hope he pays dearly for every dog he has seen killed or injured!!!

Do not downplay the vicious and criminal element of this!!! its just wrong!!!

A Ti-Cat & Dog fan!!!
Cheers!!!

See, I knew I liked you for a reason. :wink:

good use of punctuation!!!!!!Outstanding,two thumbs up :thup: :thup: As for Vick he is a no good rotten @&*?"%#@!!!! :wink:

anyone who would want Vick on their team, or in the CFL, is seriously lacking in integrity.

Manitoba had one first.

Eww... id rather see the cats loose every game. stick him with the dogs!

Whoa, hold your horses, the guy hasn’t been convicted of anything yet. The charges are alleged. I thought a person was supposed to go to trial before being called guilty.

this guy should be thrown in jail and never let out…if guilty

Anthony Davis pleads guilty to beating his girlfriend and if (when) he ever puts up a point cat fans would build him a shrine but Vick desrves life for fighting dogs.
Both deserved to be crapped on yes....I just don't understand everyone's supporting a wifebeater but hating a dogfighter.

dogfighting = bad and never bring him here.

Wifebeating is ok after a while though, so let's bring him to Hamilton.

I Don't support Wife Beaters..
But atleast a Women Can defend her self to some degree

The Animals Can't

I Don't support Wife Beaters.. But atleast a Women Can defend her self to some degree

The Animals Can’t

Bang right on bro!!!

Same a children, they need our protection as well.

Please don’t try and draw parallels to these two terrible crimes!!!
frankly it sickens me to see people downwplay them.

And on that note…I’m done with this thread!
Vick will get no more of my time!

Cheers!!! Oski wee wee, kick some Lion Tail!!!

He's been laming ducks for years.

Why on earth would you want to import a cancer to your team. Besides, he's definately going to prison. The US Federal D.A. has a 95% conviction rate since 2000.

Wife beating or dog fighting, which is worse? Both are very bad. If Vick is guilty, I hope the man pays for doing this stuff and then gets the help he needs, obviously a sick person if he gets his jollies out of this stuff.