Michael Sam considering the CFL

[u]Michael Sam says he’d consider CFL if he can’t land in NFL[/u]

[b]PHOENIX, ARIZ. - Michael Sam hasn’t abandoned his NFL dream. But if the league abandons him, he’ll consider the CFL.

“I am very confident that I will be playing football this year somewhere, so I’ll leave that at that,? said Sam, whom the St. Louis Rams drafted in the seventh and final round of last May’s draft.

If no other (NFL) team claims him, Sam did not rule out playing in the CFL, where the Montreal Alouettes own his rights.

“If that’s an opportunity (the CFL) then I will take it,? he told reporters.[/b]

[url=http://www.torontosun.com/2015/03/22/michael-sam-says-hed-consider-cfl-if-he-cant-land-in-nfl]http://www.torontosun.com/2015/03/22/mi ... and-in-nfl[/url]

I may disagree with his lifestyle, but I would still cheer him play, if he was any good and on a team I cheer for.

Yes, but if he was on a team for which you didn’t cheer, would you disparage him because of his lifestyle?

He's lacks the quickness to play LB or DE in the CFL.

Maybe the quote is out-of-context but Michael Sam sounds like the CFL is a sure-fire thing for him if the NFL doesn't work out. Yikes. He better take a closer look at some game film.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-0pLiRP0JM :)

Michael Sam is considering the CFL, but will the CFL consider him once they see him perform?

Well here he is performing. :stuck_out_tongue:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLNxW5ypBaE

AH, thank you for giving me a good reason to add you to my Foe list, you homophobe.

hes not a homophobe… he’s a christian Thus he believes in virgins giving birth and he believes in people rising from the dead and then 3 days later flying into the sky, but he does not believe that a man can love another man.

That not exactly how the story goes but what the heck…

you have been around since 2005, how did you miss the long topic on homophobia???

My views are nothing new here and clearly you have no idea what a homophobe is. Want to find out, look up the topic, learn something

I would sit down to dinner with mr sam. I would shake his hand, wish him well, and help him out if he needed it.

and beside, surely you had more than enough reason to foe me if you wanted.

[/quote]
enlighten me then…lol

enlighten me then…lol
[/quote]
not in this topic or forum.

look down, waaaay down…

[quote author=“Mr.Bungle”][quote author=“EastVanMark”]

AH, thank you for giving me a good reason to add you to my Foe list, you homophobe.

hes not a homophobe… he’s a christian Thus he believes in virgins giving birth and he believes in people rising from the dead and then 3 days later flying into the sky, but he does not believe that a man can love another man.

enlighten me then…lol

He’s a Christian not a Muslim!! not believing in homosexualtiy, believing in heaven and virgins etc is what Islam is all about, they are the homophobes, anti-women phobes, anti-any other religion phobes.

Getting back to the issue - good luck to the guy and stop spreading your views on here. Tired of athiests pushing their beliefs

I doubt if Montreal has anything left in the budget to sign Sams. Popp after going nuts signing every free agent in sight surely can't have much spare change left over and Sams if he does sign won't come cheap. The only way I see Sams coming to the CFL is if some other team is willing to trade with Montreal for his rights,Ottawa comes to mind as a possibility,but unless something drastic happens I can't see the Alouettes affording him without a few salary dumps to accommodate him.

Will he play for around $80k a year which translates to $63k US? maybe he could sell tickets in Toronto.

Things are so bad and sad in Toronto right now that I don’t think signing Sams would make much of a difference. The Argos are so far off the radar in the sports scene in that city that they could sign Tom Brady and Rob Gronkowski to contracts and it wouldn’t make a difference or a dent in ticket sales. Besides I really can’t see Braley caring or ponying up the cash for Sams or anybody right now. I’ll stick to my prediction that if Sams does end up in the CFL he’ll somehow end up as a REDBLACK.

:lol:

Bungle, I don’t get all the flack you get on here. I’m liking your posts more and more every day. Does this also mean that he is a full fledged Republican?

LOL!!! Yup I gotta agree with you Ang :slight_smile: Bungles posts are like driving on the free way and seeing ahead that there’s a car crash. You know you shouldn’t look,but you can’t resist taking a peek out of curiosity. He’s also like that old commercial for "Bits & Bites…Cause ya never know what yer gonna get with Bits and Bites and Ya never know what yer going to get from reading a Mr.Bungle post. :lol: